Chapter 2: Pleasure Bar

Suddenly, an unknown person - wearing a black robe and a mask - entered from the left side of the palanquin and held something sharp around Gray's throat. The other two were surprised by this incident. Leo hurriedly took out a small knife from his pocket and held it to the person's neck.

"What is your identity?!'' Leo shouted, ''How dare you hurt him?! Who are you?!... Get away from ki... Um- I mean Mr. Gray!"

"First of all, I didn't hit - a gray or green or yellow whatever - till now!'' that unknown person said, ''But if you don't remove the knife, my sharp nails will enter your sir's throat. Don't try to mess with a witchaa AAAHH !" 

Gray took the unknown person by the hand and brought the person in front of him and spread the curtains of the palanquin. Due to the lack of space in the palanquin, the person lost his balance and fell into Gray's lap.

 Gray grabbed the person's throat and said, "Tell me for what purpose you have come to my palanquin! Otherwise I will kill you and bury you in such a place that no one will find the body! I don't care if you are a witch or not. Tell me your purpose!" 

The person grabs Gray's hand and says softly, "Actually, there are some goons behind me. So if you hide me here for a little moment... Just drop me down to the Bar in front of the road! I will be in a corner of this little space, I won't bother you! Leave me now, please!" Gray let go of the person's throat. The person gets up and sits in one corner of the palanquin.

Leo smirked at the person. He says to annoy the person, "Maybe now the grief of putting sharp nails in the neck of a Ki... Um- A- I mean a businessman is over?!..." 

The person raised the big claws at Leo and wants to scare him. But Leo was not afraid, on the contrary, he scares the person with a knife. The person turned his face away from Leo and peeked out of the palanquin. She sees the goons looking for her right below the palanquin. The person comes in and adjusts the curtains of the palanquin to hide himself.

After a while the palanquin stopped suddenly. Leo peeked out of the palanquin to see what was going on. He saw five men standing in front of the elephant blocking the way. Leo angrily tells the people, "Hey who are you? Why are you blocking the road? Get out from the way!"

One of those people says, "The peoples here are saying that a masked person has entered your palanquin. She is a witch, so give her to us. Then we will give a way."

Gray tells Leo, "Ask them that, what they're going to do with the witch?" Leo asks them as Gray's words.

The peoples laughs. One of them says, "I will marry her!..." Everyone laughed again. 

Then one said in a solemn tone, "Hey you, why do you talk so much? We will kill the witch! It's our job. We will kill any witch who fells in our eyes! Now give me the witch! If you give me that witch, then your time will save and also our's!"

 After hearing them Leo looks at the witch. The witch gestures Leo to not tell the goons about her. Leo was about to tell the goons something but Gray stops him and looks straight at the eyes of the goons from the palanquin. 

Gray thinks, "You all will forget about yourselves, your identity,  your address and your job. And you will leave witchedia for forever." Then he gestures the elephant owner, "You may go forward. They will move away by themselves... " Gray enters the palanquin and adjusts the curtain.

As Gray's words, the elephant owner started to run the elephant. Seeing the elephant moving, the people moved to save their lives. As Gray left, the men began to behave strangely.

They couldn't even recognize each other. They couldn't even remember why they came to that market or when they came. The five goons get separate from each other and walk out of the Witchedia realm. They walk like puppets. The rest of the people in the market looked at them in surprise.