Chapter 1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come on lets go it's going to be so much fun Angie"

"I am coming"

Two girls where seen getting into a uber to have the time of their life but who knows what the night has enstore for them. misery?? Or happiness??

"Oh god! this is a bad idea " i said "what bad idea we are going to the club to have some fun what's bad about that?"
"Everything but since am already here , lets just go"
"Good you need this ,we need this"my friend Eilyn said smiling at me "come on lets go Angie"
We went inside the club and the music started bursting through our ears
Eilyn pulled my hand towards the counter to have some drink.

"WOW!! this place is a-ma-zing ,this club is number one in this city "
"How did you get us in Eilyn ??I mean it scream expensive in here"
"Uh,don't worry about it i just did a bet with someone at work and won our way in here"she smirked .
"Here are your drinks"
"Thank you"
"Come on let's turn our self on" and after some few drinks we where on but i didn't need too much alcohol cause music it's self drives me crazy and i need to loosen into the music and let it flow into me .

Before we knew it we were all over the dance flow shaking our body in rhythm to the song ,not caring about anything just living in the moment .

I felt something snap in me and taking control i could feel all the eyes on me but i couldn't care less . I just wanna dance with somebody i snapped my eyes open and looked around everyone was dancing and living their life,i felt eyes on my back ,i turn to see who they belong to -i was meant blue eyes starring back at me .

I smirked and took a step towards the eyes i didn't know what i was going to do but i went with it music controlling my every move .
When i reached the stranger bodyguards stepped up but the' blue eyes 'stopped them with his hand.

I went straight to him and pulled him to the dance floor and he smirked and followed along we reached the floor and looked at each other

GOD!how can you make someone so perfect,i didn't know how to say it ;he was just 'PERFECT' to be human

I started dancing and later on we swung in motion matching the rhythms of the music tinglings spreading through our body when we come in contact it's like we didn't see our surroundings

'What are all this feelings when i have a boyfriend' just then song ended and an applause snaped us back to reality.

Oh god people where watching us i blush ,mutter some thank you to people i saw the blue eye stranger leaving and a run outside to him.
"Hey hey wait ! Um i-i i am so sorry i dragged you to the floor i-i don't know what came over me i apologise that was just-

"Here take it" handing out a bundle of money
" what?"
"Ooh it's not enough Jack bring the cash" he said to one of the bodyguards
"Am sorry but-
"There is no need for the act ,i get it you are in for the money "
"You don't need to get your body all over me for some cash you could have just ask i might have given you for charity" he said looking straight into my eyes those blue eyes piercing a hole in my heart.
I never felt so insulted in my life never ever;i couldn't even talk i was literally speechless. The guy arrived with a suit case he opened it and it was filled with money.
How much?"
"Huh?"
"How muc- never mind just give her the whole suitcase."
my eyes widen at that ...is this some kind of a joke or what?
"Sir look you got the wrong idea i am not into your money. I just came here to apologise for what i did inside"
"Why?"
"because maybe you have a wife or girlfriend and what happened inside that club can cause a lot of misunderstandings "

He chuckled a little and looked amused for a second and turn his face to the emotionless one "new techniques to trap people i see . So what do you expect? Me to see how sweet you are and marry you?"

"But let me warn you to never touch me again you disgust me let alone come close to me .You are just a bitch trying to trap people for money but you got the wrong one- take the money i will give you 10 seconds to decide to drop the act and take the money "
1098765432..
"Suit yourself " he turned and walked to his car
"Mister" i blurted out
"Ah!changed your mind ? Anyway the time i gave you is up" he said not looking back at me
"No i wanted to say that i am sorry for today i crossed the line and tell your girlfriend I am sorry too ...if she needs any explanations i will would like to help" with that i run back into the club.

"Hm! that was interesting lets go i have issues to deal with"
"Yes Master Alex"

"What a rude brat" i went in looked for Eilyn ,there she was flirting with a guy she knows she will never date.

"Eilyn come on lets go it's late" i said
"Yah right um see you next time Tom"
"It's Pete" he said a little sad
"Oh sorry am just drank and i don't know what am saying right now but anyway bye Potter ,I mean peter mxm! Facepalm i meant Pete nice name "

We went outside and started laughing ,i knew it was an act she never drink beyond her limits. She does this every time (just giving them a sign that nothing was serious about them) and when we met the guys afterwards we say we don't remember and we were drunk soo... fuck off

Minutes later our cab arrived and we went home .
Eilyn talked how the dance with the blue eye stranger was amazing and how we needed to do it more frequently
Hell no! I don't want to be insulted again

"For christ sake i have a boyfriend. "

"Which boyfriend are you talking about Brandon is so long gone.
I bet he even forgot your name next time he will be calling you 'Shi shuang' his korean lover's name "

"No he won't he went to Korea to build a branch of his dad's business there and when he is done we will work it out from there "

"Yah yah fool your self but as long as you are happy am good too plus he will be here in a week or so "

"Yes he will be here after 3 long years of a distance relationship "

3 years it is

*Sigh* i just want to sleep :we reached home
*yawn*
"Good nyt"
"Nyt babes"
I went upstairs ,took a shower and jumped on my bed and drifted to wonder land

I hope i don't meet mister blue eye rude stranger ever again in my life

And am looking forward to meeting Brandon again ......................................................................Good Nyt
My Angels above*****************

Thank you guys for reading i really really hope you enjoyed we still have a long way to goooo!!!!

Don't forget to like and vote
And plis tag people to read it .
As i have said this is my first book ever and i need all the support i can get

😘😘Bye Angels😘😘