Chapter 5:Dear crush

AT YN'S HOME

Y/N'S POV

I reached home and saw my mom waiting for me holding her slipper in hand.

y/n:(gulps)eomma w-why r u h-holding slipper in ur hands instead of w-wearing.(sweating)

y/m:nothing ....my dear daughter(smiles).

y/n gets scared seeing her mom smiling because she knows that is not a genuine smile and there is some other intention behind that smile.

y/m:I was just checking the quality of these slippers.

y/n: ohh o-okay.

saying that she tends to leave but her mom interupt.

y/m:where r u going??

y/n:room(confused).

y/m:no can't 

y/n:why is that so??

y/m:because I'm checking the slippers quality on u.

y/n:oh u want me to wear this.

y/m: no I want u to get beatings  from this.

just after completing her sentence she throw her slipper on  y/n's face.

y/n: eomm-

y/m: shut ur mouth, and tell  me how dare u spoil my new makeup kit.

y/n:how can I shut my mouth and speak at the same time.

y/m : yah don't try to be over smart, now tell me before I beat u.

y/n: (panics) no no I'll tell.

y/m: go on then.

y/n: Actually... I was learning how to do makeup ,but my face got spoiled because of that stupid thing so I got angry and threw it. Later I realised what I did and saw that it was broken so I panicked and in order to escape from ur scolding I hid the makeup box.

y/m: oh god u r really stupid, after doing such mistake u call my makeup kit "stupid thing" how dare u and are u dumb or dumb is u because u hid it in ur cupboard like u really thought I wont know if u hide it their.(sighs)

y/n:sorry eomma (lower her head and apologizes)

y/m: its ok but don't repeat it next time.

y/n: no I wont.

*IN Y/N'S ROOM

arghhh I was learning makeup to impress jakson oppa but ended up spoiling everything oh gosh how can I being a girl not now how to do makeup. 

a/n: she was talking to herself after some time she falls asleep as usual like a dead body.

AT MORNING 

y/n woke up and finishes her everyday routine but lets not forget to mention she did it FORCEFULLY, yes if her mother doesn't  force she'll end  up  sleeping her whole life.

TIME  SKIP*

AT UNIVERSITY

y/n:(*in mind) oh god now I have to face that idiotic alien, why is all bad things happening to me.

  enters classroom and see taehyung already sitting in his seat which is obviously  next to y/n.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

oh god not again, I swear on my gucci shirt that if she tries to provoke me today I'll kill her with my own beautiful hands. His thinking got interupted.

y/n:move.(making bored face)

taehyung:(silent)intentionally ignores  her words.