Chapter 6:panic-attack

Y/N'S POV

wow my man is so handsome, how can someone look so fine. woah............I think I'll faint coz I can't resist his ethereal beauty.

END OF HER POV

she was so lost in her thoughts that throughout the whole match she was staring at him, which seemed creepy to people who were seeing her.

right now her reaction:

jisoo: yah stop staring at him like that you're looking really creepy.

y/n: but I don't care, u can't control my shit. I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck.

y/n started singing cypher 3.

jisoo's expression 

jisoo: nice song, But don't sing from ur mouth.

y/n : yah don't underestimate me I'm a good singer its just today my throat is a bit sore you know.

jisoo: yeah yeah whatever.

TIME SKIP*

the match got over and obviously my crush won coz he is also a talented person like me(flips her hair). 

jisoo: yah go talk to him.

y/n: what no way 

jisoo: atleast try to approach him.

y/n: but how?

jisoo hands over a water bottle to y/n.

jisoo: go give him water, this is a good chance and its also easy way to start a conversation with him.

y/n: I can't do it. You know very well that how much I get panicked when I'm near him and talking to him is very far I don't even have the guts to stand near him.

jisoo: then how will u confess ur feeling to him.

y/n:idk

while they were talking someone entered the basket  ball court which made every boy scream and drool over that person and its none other than the  queen of our uni....