Chapter 1. "The Auditions"

Maddy's POV

 As my sister,Mackenzie, and I got ready for auditions at the Abby Lee Dance Company, My mum came upstairs to tell us that breakfest was ready.

"Girls, your pancakes are on the table followed by your favorite juice. I want you guys to try our best okay? No matter what happends, Your Father and I still love you." She said with a smile on her face then walked back downstairs.

Mackenzie ran downstairs after mum did.

I finished getting ready then headed downstairs and sat down at the table.

I finished my pancakes, grabbed my dance bag then, ran out to the car with Mackenzie. I can't believe this day is finally here! I might be on the awesomest dance team ever made in Pitsburg! And Mackenzie, Well she should be lucky if she gets chosen.

My mum drove us to the studio and parked the car in a parking spot near the door. Mackenzie ran inside and greeted Abby with a smile.

"Hi Miss Abby! I'm Mackenzie!" She said, smiling.

"Nice too meet you Mackenzie.. Please go into Studio B and practice your audition dance." She said with a firm smile.

I walked in with my mom and greeted Abby also.

"Hi Miss Abby. I'm Maddy."  I said shaking her hand.

"Nice too meet you. Go into Studio B with Mackenzie please.." She said and I walked into Studio B with Mackenzie.

"Hi Abby. I'm Mellisa. Maddy and Mackenzie's mom." She smiled at Abby and Abby smiled back then they both walked into Studio B.

"Girls..." Miss Abby said.

We all looked over at her.

"If I say your name, that means that you are a leader of an audition dance team. We have a competition this weekend and your dance team is going to compete. If your dance team wins, you and your dance members will be the new faces of the Abby Lee Dance Company!" She says sounding some what exciting.

We all smiled at each other and looked back at Abby, who was listing names.

"Maddy, Your  are the captain for the first team. And, that team is... Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Chloe and..... Nia"

I looked around for my team and smiled. They all walked over and we started talking while Abby was listing other names. My mom got to know the other girls moms and I guess they became friends?

"I'm Brooke. This is my sister Paige. We both love to dance. We've been dancing since we were both 3 years old." Brooke explains. I smile and nod.

"This is my younger sister Mackenzie. She just started dancing 2 years ago when she turned 7."

"Hi. I'm Nia." Nia says waving at us. We wave back.

"Hi. I'm Chloe. I really hope we win this weekend because Miss Abby is the best dance teacher in Pitsburg! This Studio is a national champion Studio! I just hope we all get solos and duets and other things... Not  just group dances if you know what I mean.." I smile and nod.

"It's okay Chloe. We'll all make it if we work hard.."

"Okay, Girls. We have 5 days to learn this routines and make them PERFECT!" Miss Abby says.

"Wow.. 5 days.." I say to myself. I raise my hand and she looks at me.

"Yes Maddie?"

"Miss Abby, Do we get solos, duets and trios? Or just group dances for this competiton?" I ask.

"You all start off with one solo and one group dance." She says calmly.

"Okay.. Thank you."

"Moms, You are dismissed." And with that, the moms leave the studio and we all start stretching.

"Okay. This group routine is called "Hurt Them First". It's a Competary dance. So, You need to work your hardest if you want to win! You will also need your mothers to make Jail like bars for this group dance. And, the costume is a black top with black short shorts. So, make sure they make these costumes before the competition. Okay?"

"Yes, Miss Abby." And with that, We reherse the group dance.