Chapter 3. "Where's Chloe? Pt. 1"

Nia's POV

As I walk into the Studio, I don't see Chloe. I wonder if she's running late. My mom tells me not to worry about Chloe and too just worry about myself and what this first dance season has to bring.

Miss Abby walks in and looks at us. "Where's Chloe and Christi?"

"I don't know.. Chloe told me yesterday that she might be late because she had a doctors appointment... Like a family check up or something" Maddie says, looking at Abby.

"Alright, well, let's continue on without them for now and someone full them in later okay?" Abby says and we nod.

"Yes Miss Abby." We all say and look at the mirror. It has some sort of picture underneath. What can it be?

"Alright. First week of a new dance season! Let's start with the pyramid"

"On the bottom we have.. Brooke, Nia, and  Paige. Second, we have Chloe, and Mackenzie. And on the top we have Maddie. Because, You came in second place at the competition. This weeks group routine is called bad apples. Which means, We're competiting against a dance studio from ohio named "The Candy Apples". A girl named Cathy has a studio there and is going to be competiting against us."

"There will be three solos and one duet to give out... Maddie, you get one because your on top. It's a salsa dance. Mackenzie, You have another solo. It's called Lemonade. and... Brooke. I'll give you a second chance since Chloe isn't here. Your solo is called Adam's Apple. You better work your ass off if you want too be on top next week, You hear?"

"Yes, Miss Abby." Brook says, looking over at her mom.

"The duet is going to be Paige and Brooke. It's called Ooo La La. I except you too win this week, You hear?" Abby is being really harsh on us because  of Brooke and her not placing in the top ten last week. I find that really mean of Abby. But, she is the dance teacher and she knows what's best for us.

"Alright. Moms. You can leave. Girls start stretching."