Favourite things about each other~The Goes Wrong Show

Chris- His: Your eyes. He always tells you how he could get lost in them for ages and usually incorrectly quotes Shakespeare to describe how mesmerising he finds them.
Yours: His hands. Whether it's simply holding them or letting them cup your cheek, you think they're beautiful.

Robert- His: Your determination. You'll try anything at least once and you never give up on projects... even if you probably should...
Yours: His smile. You have a habit of making him laugh just to seem him break out the pearly whites.

Dennis- His: Your kindness. Dennis isn't particularly sharp and he is aware that his co-stars find him annoying. He appreciates your patience and gentleness... mainly because he doesn't get it anywhere else....
Yours: His hair. It's remarkably soft and frizzes easily. You find it adorable.

Max- His: Your laugh. Many things make Max giddy... your laugh being one of them. He'll set out to tell you the most awful puns just to hear you giggle.
Yours: His cheeriness. The man has constant energy and is nearly never without a frown. You could be having an the absolute worst day and he would make it better by just walking into the room.

Jonathan- His: Your voice. He thinks you have the most beautiful voice in the world (mainly because when he heard it, he knew you were coming to help him with troublesome doors)
Yours: His open-mind. If he's wrong, then he says he's wrong and he always apologises first after an argument. You're probably the least toxic couple in the whole group.

Trevor- His: Your lips. They're soft, plump and always willing to meet with his (he also loves to hear you talk)
Yours: His earnestness. What you see is what you get and you wouldn't have him any other way. Communication is great between the two of you!

It's been 84 years...
Sorry for the slow update. Anyways, I'm back!!
Keep the preference requests coming!!