CHAPTER 6

Luna

When I left home today morning I never expected to see Moon or have an interaction like this, I am so happy this finally happened. I wanted to see her for so long and the time we met after all these years happened to be the happiest day of my life. I had to leave soon after that hug because Olivia called, we decided to meet each other that day to hang out so we exchanged phone numbers and I left soon after that.

It's been a day after that interaction. She did not message or call me so I decided to text her first.

Me: hi

Moon: Hey!

She replied soon after I texted. Maybe she was waiting for my message?

Moon: Wanna go on a date tonight? Please say yes ;)

Me: Sure!<3

Moon: Text me the address. I will pick you up.

Me: okay!

We went on a date later that night. She looked so stunning. How can someone be so perfect in character, in physical features, in studies, in work, in everything????. She does not have a single flaw. Yes, I have the perfect girlfriend and yes, everyone has every right to be jealous of me. The date was nice. We talked a lot about ourselves. we laughed a lot and had a lot of fun.

She dropped me off. I asked her to stay over. She disagreed at first then she decided to stay over at my house. We went in and I quickly tried to hide the mess there. We both took a bath and she changed into my clothes. I helped her to dry her hair and she helped me to dry mine.

We were laying down in my bed facing each other and she was holding my hand with one hand and brushing hair behind my ear with the other while telling me how perfect she thinks I am

I said "I am nothing special"

"you're special to me" she replied and then planted a kiss on my forehead