Ch2: Dealing With The Cost

Cole within a meeting with arms dealer, Cole was starting to get a bit piss off. Why? Well the arms dealer was Balalaika. Her real name is Sofiya Pavlova, as for her nickname back in her day she was a great markman and sniper in the USSR which was military. Unfortunately that left her with burn marks on her face to neck to chest earning her an other name "Fry-Face". Cole don't not call her that because believe or not he repeats her.

"Mr. Cassidy, I assumed that you have to what we talked about. Yes?" Balalaika asked.

"And I also assumed you have the money that I said before yes?" Cole Cassidy asked.

Balalaika turns her head at one of her men in the room. One of them bring a case an open it to reveal 500k grand. Cole then nodded  his head at one of his men to bring a case and open to Reveal a gun.

Balalaika put up the gun and inspected it.

"What's this gun called again?" Balalaika asked.

"It's called the Nemesis Burst AR. For short just called it Nemesis, that utilizes Energy  Ammo. It fires in a 4-round burst but, unlike other burst weapons, the Nemesis keeps firing as long as the trigger is held, rather than being required to pull the trigger every time. The Nemesis has an energy meter which fills up as the weapon is fired; the fire rate of the weapon will increase relative to the charge. Each burst fired will add 16.5% charge whether or not any targets are hit. After 5 seconds without being fired, the charge decreases by 15% per second." Cole answers.

"Fascinating! I'm sure you tested it first,' Balalaika says as she puts in the gun back in the case.

"Yes ma'am I did, I had my people do tests with it before I wanted it to go any further with the gun." Cole said as he smoke his cigar.

"Excellent, when do you think you have more of them ships to me?" Balalaika Said.

"They all should be ship by this week to Roanapur." Cole answers as he gets up from his chair.

"Well Mr. Cassidy it's been a pleasure working with you." Balalaika Said as she hold out oher hand

Cole shook her hand and smile.

"Boys help make sure Mrs. Balalaika and her man get of out safety." Cole said.

"Yes sir!" The man said as they open the door Balalaika and her man then left the room.

Cole sighs.

The room door opens and closes.

"The meeting when well I assume." Wraith said.

Cole nodded. "Fast and easy, tell Rampart and The Sisters they did good work on the Nemesis. They're get their money before the end of day."

"Will do, also we had a problem while you were in the meeting." Wraith said.

Cole took his cigar out of his mouth and looked at Wraith.

"What happened?" Cole asked

"We believe it's one of Talon's spys who try to seal our information which includes weapons, money and our open project that Jinx is testing right now." Wraith answers.

"Were is the spy now?" Cole asked.

"In the interrogating room as we speak, we have Vi and Caitlyn trying their hardest to get info out of her." Wraith answers.