Ch3:Help ls On The Way

Cole and Denji got out of the elevator from the building and walk outside to the parking lot. Cole pulls out his keys to his car and clicks a button and the car unlocks. Cole and Denji both gets inside.

"So where was the last place you saw your sister?" Cole said as he starts the car.

"At her friends place but, when i got a call from her friend, her friend told that she had up and disappeared." Denji answers.

Cole nodded his head and started drive out of the parking lot and on to a secret driveway out away from his building.

"Okay, I guess we can start there but, first I have to made a quick pick stop," Cole says as he drives on the road and makes quick turns to an Collage and stops at the gates.

"A Collage? Sir why are we here?" Denji asked.

"Remember when I told you I have to pick up my kids from school? Well both of my kids are in college and since it's summer time they're both spending time with me until summer is over." Cole said.

Just the gates open and a lot of collage  students come out. Just two students came up to Cole's car, one of them opens the door and both inside the backseat.

"Hey dad." One of his kids said.

"Hey daddy, who this?" The other kid said as  they pointed to Denji.

"Well he works for me. Denji meet my daughter Kiriko and my son Ren." Cole said.

(Writer's note: Now in this story Kiriko is Cole Cassidy's blood daughter. FYI she is in her 20s so chill with the comments and Ren is Cole's son, now Ren is from Persona 5 and his last name is Amamiya in P.5 but in this Story he will have Cole last name just Kiriko has his last name.)

"It's nice to meet you two." Denji said.

"Same to you, anyway dad why is he here?" Ren asked.

"Well I'm helping him to find his little sister but, first I going to take you two home." Cole answers.

"I see, well I hope you find your sister." Ren said.

"Thanks men" Denji said.

Cole starts up the car and they all go to his house. Onces there Kiriko and Ren gets out the car waves bye to Cole and Denji.

"So Denji you said the last place is your Sister's friend house right?," Cole says as Denji nods his head. "If that's case let's go there first show me the way."

Denji tells where his sister friend lives and they be on their way.

|To elsewhere|

"So who is this girl?" This person asked as he pull her hair to him but, she fights back until he knocked her out with a punch.

"Damn, don't kill her we need her, anyways to answer your question she is the brother of that boy I told you about." The men  answers as he grabs duck tape to tape her mouth up and rope to tie her hands together.

"Oh, you mean chainsaw man." The men answers.

(Writer's note: yes Chainsaw men from the anime and manga will be in the story with other animes/manges that I know of so keep on the watch.)

"Yes. Chainsaw man but, we can't kill his sister yet because we need info of who her brother is working for and report it back to Talon." The men answers.

"You sure this is going to work?" The other man asked.

"Yes it's going to worked. Now all we need is wait." The men answers.

|Back to Cole and Denji|

"This is the place sir, this was the last place that my sister was located." Denji said.

"Hmm, you don't say.", Cole says as gets out the car with Denji. "What was your sister's friends name?"

"Her name is Katelyn." Denji answer.

Cole and Denji walk up to Katelyn's house and Denji knock on the door.

The doors open to show Katelyn looking really worried.

"Thank God your here Denji!" Katelyn said.

"And thank you for calling me." Denji said.

Katelyn smile and turn to Cole.

"Who is this guy?" Katelyn asked.

"He's my boss and he's here to help me to find my little sister." Denji answers.

"So where is the last place you seen her at?" Cole asked.

"The last place was around the back I'd show you," Katelyn says as she lead Denji and Cole outside the house around the back. "Here is the place I saw her last, she was standing right here waiting for me. Why? Because I was going to get us something to eat."

Cole looks around along with Denji and saw nothing but, Cole turns around past the backyard and saw a security camera point at the backyard. Cole then pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"Hey Crypto, I'm sending you this info, once I send you this can you try to see what was on the this before?" Cole asked.

"Of course but, it will take a while." Crypto answer.

"It's fine but, just let me know when your done." Cole said as he hangs up the phone.

"Who was that?" Katelyn asked.

"An old friend of mine who is helping with this situation," Cole says as he pulls out a card from his pocket. "If anything happens or changes place contact this number and I will know."

Katelyn took the card and nods.

"Denji, I'm taking you home." Cole said.

"But what about my sister sir?!" Denji exclaims.

"Trust me I'd find her and bring back home to you. You have my word." Cole said.

Denji just nodded his head at Cole, Denji knew he could trust His boss with finding his sister and bring her home safe and sound.

"Ok sir but what now?" Denji asked.

"Now we head back to HQ, actually you go home with my car. I'd be fine I'd find an way home." Cole answer as he took out his car keys.

Denji grab the car keys and leaves with Cole right behind him waving goodbye. Cole pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"Hey darling I need a pick up..... Yes I'd text you the location... Yes darling I see you when you get here." Cole said as he hangs up the phone.

|4 hours later|

A car pulls up back Katelyn's house and next to Cole. Cole sees who is driving the car and smiles. Cole the walks to the passenger side and opens the door, Cole gets in and closes the door.

"What happened to your Car?" The person asked.

"One of my employees is using it for now." Cole answers as he puts his seatbelt on and sighs.

"How was your day Cole," the person asked as they start the car and drive off. "Anything happen?"

"I'd tell you onces we are home darling." Cole answers.

-To Be Continued-