𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the courtyard outside on the fountain for lunch, Blair sat with her back against Stu whose arms were wrapped around her as Blair ate grapes and feed some to Stu behind her or Tatum beside her.

Randy was sitting beside Tatum and then Sidney sat between Billy's legs who keep grabbing Blair's hand to feed him some grapes making her laugh at him.

"They are so normal," Stuart whispers to Sam who nods before pushing his head away from her.

"What did Blair tell you, Stuart? My personal space is not yours," Sam tells him with a pointed look making Stuart smile at her.

"You smell so good," Stuart tells her making Sam roll her eyes.

"Hunt? Why would they ask if you like to hunt?" Tatum asks Stu regarding the questions from the deputies and the sheriff.

"I don't know, they just did," Stu tells her shrugging as Blair eats a grape.

"Because their bodies were gutted," Randy tells Tatum as if it was common sense making Blair and Sidney flinch.

"Randy!" Tatum yells leaning over and slapping him over the head with a glare as he winces.

"Sorry," Randy says towards Blair and Sidney who nods at him. 

"Thanks, Randy," Billy says with a pointed look as he looks at the two girls apologetically.

"They asked me where I was last night and if my relationship with Steven ended badly," Blair says eating a grape and making everyone look at her.

"Wait...you guys don't think they think I killed them do you?!" Blair asks worriedly making them look at her before all five of them began to laugh at her including Sidney.

Everyone in the theater begins to laugh at Blair's words beside Hayden Stuart Sam and Tara the four share a look. They knew how ruthless Blair could be when needed.

"What's so funny?!" Blair exclaims as the group laughs.

"Blair baby you cannot even kill a spider. You call me screaming to come and kill it," Stu tells her making her pout at him. Stu smiles leaning down and kissing her lips making Blair wrap her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.