;G I R L S;

Where: Divine Village
When: 143 century ago

Im Jessica: The eldest daughter of the king and queen of Divine Kingdom. She was called the ice princess but the whole village known her as Ica. She was also known as the coldest daughter.

Im Tiffany: The second daughter. She was Jessica's twin sister but they don't have the same faces at all. She was called the pink heart but the whole village known her as Tinky. She was also known as the eyesmile queen daughter.

Im Sunny: The third daughter of the king and queen of divine kingdom. She was known as the aegyo princess also they call her that, (the butlers,maids,guards) but the whole village known her as Kyu because her true name was Sun Kyu. She was also the aegyo master daughter.

Im Taeyeon: The fourth daughter. She was Sunny's twin but same as JeTi they don't have the same faces but they have the same height. She was called the byuntae leader but the whole village known her as TaeLea. Also she was known as the dorkiest daughter.

Im HyoYeon: The fifth daughter. She was called the prankster queen but the whole village known her as Hyoster. Also she was known as the dancing machine daughter.

Im SooYoung: The sixth daughter. She was called the tower sixth but the whole village known her as SiYoung. Also she was known as the sexy shikshin daughter.

Im Yuri: The seventh daughter. She was called the sexy pearl but the whole village known her as Yul. She was also called as the black pearl daughter.

Im Yoona: The eighth daughter. She was called the amethyst title but the whole village known her as Yoomi. Also she was called as the most gorgeous title daughter. Also she and Yuri was twins but they also didn't have the same faces.

Im SeoHyun: The last but not the least daughter. She was called the most genius but the villagers known her as GeHyun. Also she was called the innocent maknae daughter. Also she was twin with Yoona and Yuri. Yeah they are tripplets but they don't have the same faces.

All of them where mysterious but the jolly mysterious people type. They will just go outside the palace or village when it's a free day.

The twins and the triplets don't have the same faces at all.