Chapter 10

Stacy.

Why is she always where I am.

Stacy starts to walk closer to me. I inch backwards but then she SLAPS ME.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK.

"I told you to stay away from my boyfriend, Matt."

I can't believe she just slapped me. I cup my face. I can feel my face sting.

"Did you just slap her."

I look up and see Matthew and Andrew.

She turns to face them. Her eyes get big and her face turns red.

"Matty I didn't do anything, I swear she started accusing me of cheating on you."

Matthew just rolls his eyes.

"First off we are not dating. Second, I don't know nor care about you. Third, you don't slap Nate's sister." Matthew says sternly.

"Nate doesn't even have a sister." Stacy says confidently while laughing.

I start to play with my hands feeling anxious.

I look up at Andrew.

I see another person coming towards us. Nathan stop right next to Andrew. Stacy starts to blush more when Nathan comes by.

"What's going on over here? We have practice that starts in 5 minutes."

Matthew shoots a death stare at Stacy.

"Nate, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Bryn is your little sister." Matthew asks still glaring at Stacy.

Nathan looks really confused. "Uh yeah, but you already know that."

It's really funny to see Stacy's reaction. Her mouth drops to the floor and I start to giggle.

"Watch it," Stacy warns "I'll slap you again."

I can't believe she just said that. Especially since my brother is right here.

"I don't have time for this, I'll deal with it later. Matt, Drew let's go." Nathan says harshly.

They all leave.

Stacy storms off.

I just walk up to my normal spot on the bleachers.

***

I've been watching their practice for a about an hour and a half. It looks like h*ll. One day it's calm the next it's sh*t.

The coach gives them a 10 minute break, since they didn't get one in about an hour.

Nathan, Andrew, and Nathan all come walking towards me.

"Ughhhhh. I f*cking hate this sh*t" Matthew complains.

Andrew hits him in the back of the head. "Matt shut the h*ll up. Complain when I'm not around"

I start to giggle a little but Matthew just rolls his eyes.

The three of them sit on the bleachers around me. It feels nice that they aren't ashamed of being around me.

"Omg thank god your here."

All of us look to the left and see Hannah running towards us.

"Hey Hannah what do you need?"

She takes a deep breath, "I need a ride home, my sister took my car."

Hannah and I look at Nathan.

I'm pretty sure he got the hint because he rolls his eyes. "Fine" is all he says.