【1】

•ᴗ•

✮༄✧ ⋆。°✩₊☾₊✩°。⋆ ✧༄ ✮

✮༄✧ ⋆。°✩₊☾₊✩°。⋆ ✧༄✮

『 ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ 』

•ᴗ•

"My lady...calm down, please.." a maid is shaking with wide eyes, as she tries her best to not let it show that she was absolutely terrified.

Two figures are noticed in a luxurious room, decked out with jewelry and objects worth more than thousands of lives.

•ᴗ•

One of the figures is a maid that served her mistress Viviana eversince childhood. With her hazel brown hair tied into a bun, and those big brown eyes looked around nervously. Fingers fidgeting as her whole body is shaking out of control, despite her increasing fear, she begins to comfort her mistress.

Such a kind act isn't it? But unfortunately the only thing she got in response, was getting a vase purposely thrown at her.

•ᴗ•

The once beautiful, colored vase was broken into shards upon shards. Most shards were on the previously standing maid, or more specifically; in her head. She was now on the floor holding her head. Both hands touched her wounds, as it bled onto her hand and into her skin, what seemed as if it would never end. Like she will bleed forever until the end of time.

Hands covered in blood as she stayed silent from shock, no longer the nervous wide eyes fidgeting around, but are instead replaced with her eyes shaking in fear. Blood dripped onto the light colored hardwood floor.

•ᴗ•

"What would a filthy, bloody, imbecile of a maid know?" Viviana, a lady who was known to be kind and respectful. Her dark green eyes that anyone can be mesmerized by; all the different shades of green swirling together, like you were being hypnotized by her eyes. Eyes that seemed like they never blinked, eyes filled with great knowledge but only started into your soul.

Every misdeed you have committed, she knows. With her forest like eyes speaking to you, mocking you, telling you that she knows what you have committed.

•ᴗ•

A lady of noble status; a lady that never looked down upon people of lower status than her. Nevertheless, she was having a sadistic grin while looking down at her childhood maid covered in her own blood.