【2】

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

    ⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

『 ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ 』

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

It was a charming morning, the sun was blessing everyone with its warmth. Comforting the people who are covered in despair, comforting those who have tears streaming down their face.

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

The sun is a comforting reminder to people. A reminder that you lived another day; it might be your worst day, or the most outstanding day in your life! But one thing is clear, you have been graciously given another day.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

And the sun proves this fact by waking you up so softly, the light gently going across your entire body. Laying the light onto your eyes, as if to say. "Wake up! The world is waiting for you! For the choices you are going to make on this day! So please, arise from your deepened slumber!" 

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

But not every single organism wishes to be woken up by the sun's limited kindness. Every morning is limited, every night is limited. The time you spend with loved ones is always limited.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

Some ignore the sun's reminder to spend the little time you have with loved ones.

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

Once in a blue moon, an organism ignores the reminders then begs for their time with loved ones back. All those moments could've been used wisely. Instead, all those chances were thrown away without the organism even realizing it.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

All of this ends with them on their knees begging for forgiveness. Begging to have even the slightest moments of being with their loved ones. Despair would devour them up so much, that they would even kill to see their loved ones again.

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

A recurring cycle; a cycle with so much dread and despair. A cycle that many fall into, some fall way too deep into. A cycle that even our current host is stuck in.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

We see him going around and around, in that same cycle. Repeatedly, an uninterrupted cycle that he is currently in. A trance of some sorts. A cycle that he won't be able to break out of, no matter how much he begs, sobs, stabs.

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

His endless stabbing, blood spilling onto his clothes. Bodies piling on top of each other. Fresh flesh on top of rotten, decaying bodies.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

Screams fill into his left ear, and endless taunting is filling his other ear. Even though no one is screaming or taunting him? In fact, no one is around him except for the never ending bodies.

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

The bodies that will only multiply, all those innocent blood will be on his hands. The same hands that used to embrace her with so much affection and love.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

His deserted, hollow eyes that used to be filled with endless amounts of love. This is what the cycle does, and he is a prime example of this cycle.

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

The horrifying cycle that people don't even acknowledge, some avoid this cycle. And some only fall deeper into this cycle.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⁽ ¨̮⁾⁽¨̮ ⁾

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 471
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✓