Heart Pirates

The calm night was interrupted by a little uniformed group of people strolling along the shore arguing loudly and shushing each other. Among them stood out a huge brown-skinned man with big teeth carrying a polar bear on his shoulder in an obvious state of drunkenness. Behind him a couple of young men in distinctive hats were offending each other.

—I can slap your other cheek to make them look even and we'll say you're flushed by alcohol. —The boy in a monochrome cap with the word penguin written on it scoffed.

—YOU JUST WANT TO HIT ME! —A brown-haired young man wearing a killer whale shaped cap complained, gnashing his teeth.

—Oh, beautiful and fleeting memory of Mimi-chan you have earned... You're a champ! —He teased elbowing his partner who was red as a tomato.

—STOP IT ALREADY!

—Shhhhhh

—Abble vinegal, id alway wok —The bear pronounced with difficulty as his tongue refused to return to his muzzle.

—WHAT KIND OF HOME REMEDY IS THAT?! —Both shouted

—Shut up Bepo! You don't have an opinion since you're covered by fur, bruises don't need to be covered.

—Dorry.

—Quiet you three, if the captain finds out you're not on the Polar Tang, you'll be in big trouble. —The big man complained loudly.

—Sorry —Said the three of them in unison.

All Might saw in the distance the group of people in white uniforms, unknowing their origin he related it to a group of researchers remembering Keto-san comment about the travelers and their greater knowledge about the vast sea. The limited information left no choice but to approach them to start a conversation.

—You need to stop harassing the waitresses Sachi, it never ends well. —The pair of boys with curious hats kept arguing.

—At least not for Bepo. —Whispered the young man wearing the monochrome cap.

—The scend of alohol, cand desisd id.

—GOOD EVENING, NOBLE CITIZENS, EXCUSE THE INTERRUPTION.

The uniformed men looked indifferently at the proud blond in front of them.

—NOBLE CITIZENS... DID YOU HEAR THIS GUY? —Complained with a high tone the young man with the penguin cap seeing how the stranger in front of them reacted astonished.

—Oi Penguin don't talk so loudly... We are supposed to be stealthy. —Sachi said nervously with his finger on his lips, then turned to the stranger.

—What do you want? —He complained modulating his voice so that only those present could hear it.

—Is it bad timing? I just wanted to know if you're explorers. —Yagi softened his voice a little.

The big dark-haired man was observing without any emotion the situation that was unfolding, something was bothering him, so he looked away at the submarine just to see a silhouette standing above him, causing a few drops of sweat slide down his messy hair due to his nerves.

—Wait a second, I didn't recognize him without his shitty leotard, It's the idiot who destroyed the bar! —The brown-haired man pointed desperately at the blond, cracking his voice.

—You! You ruined my chances with Mimi-Chan!

—No... Sachi, you didn't have a chance. —Corrected his nakamas while waving his palm to the side in disapproval.

—Hey! What do you mean by that?...

—Yooooouuuuu! YOU! —Sachi was angry being hold tightly by Penguin so he wouldn't throw himself at the stranger.