chapter 11

Author pov

Living room

Everyone is here watching and listening on what the couple were doing while the tv is on, but sometime later they went in their respective room

Author pov end

Jin pov

When we entered we saw jk and y/n making love in the living room and the TV was on , i wanted to shout but someone covered my mouth. It was my lovely girlfriend.

Jennie: don't shout let them be, they missed each other's touch. I think jk turned on while watching a romantic film.

Jin: You are right, let's go into the room.

Jin: guys let's go in the room, let them be what they are doing, after sometime they will stop.

Everyone agreed and went to our respective room.

Jin pov end

Flashback

Jk and y/n bedroom

Jk pov

I was sleeping but my phone rang and I groaned because my sleep got disturbed. Before y/n woke up, I picked the call after seeing the caller id and it was from my princess.

Jk: hello princess "sleepy tone"

Areum: hello appa, did I wake up from your sleep ?

Jk: hmmm yes but is okay, why did you call me?

Areum: when are you going to meet me and the others and when can I come there?

Jk: Soon I will meet you all and you need to wait for some months ok?

Areum: ok appa.

Jk: where is your Eunmi unnie?

Areum: she is in her room, appa when eomma will come back to us ?

I looked towards y/n and she was awake. I mute my speaker and spoke.

Jk: Honey, do you want to speak with Areum?