chapter 33

Jk pov

I was taking a nap when y/n woke me up

Jk: What do you want? “sleepy tone”

Y/n: Look at your phone for one minute.

I sat near her and she gave me my phone and I put it on my lap and rubbed my eyes.
Then I grabbed the phone and saw a notification. I opened it and saw that the royal princess is doing a concert here in Thailand without my permission. I looked at y/n, who was already looking at me.

Us: WHAT THE FUCK.

I called my manager. He picked it up immediately.

OTP

Jk: what is this?

Manager: Sorry sir, but Miss Jeon didn't listen to me. I tried to stop her but she is very stubborn that she didn't take your permission.

Jk: Now everyone knows about the concert. So it is impossible to cancel it.

Manager: sir, Ms Kim and Ms Manobal are not attending the concert, but Miss Kim is taking Ms Kim's place but what about Ms Manobal?

Jk: I know who to contact. Call Ggukie and ask for his daughter if she can take the place of Ms Manobal?

Manager: I already asked Miss Julie, and she agreed after taking permission from sir.

Jk: ok. Which hotel will they stay at?

Manager: It's xxx.

Jk: same as our, make a meeting after they arrive in the hotel meeting room.

Manager: ok, sir. See you soon.

Jk: Huh?

Manager: I will come there with the girls.

Jk: ok. Bye.

OTP end

I sighed that this girl was very stubborn.

Y/n: What did he say?

Jk: He said that Miss Jeon did this without my permission, but now I can't cancel the concert as this is already in the news.

I said while lying my head on her lap. I took her hands and put them on my hair. She started caressing it.

Y/n: Do you want to do Flyboarding?

Jk: Oh, yes. Let's go .

I said while standing up. I helped her to stand up. And we started walking towards where we can do Flyboarding.

Jk pov end

Author pov

You and Jungkook went towards where you both can do Flyboarding. Somi looked at you both and continued telling the students what they asked.