000

After defeating Muzan and ending the demon threat, the Demon Slayer Corps has disbanded and gone their separate ways. Tanjiro and Nezuko, having been cured of their demon affliction, settle down in a peaceful village where they hope to live out the rest of their days in peace. However, as time goes on, they begin to notice that something is not quite right in the village. People are disappearing at an alarming rate, and the villagers are becoming increasingly fearful.

Tanjiro and Nezuko investigate the disappearances, and soon discover that there is a new threat lurking in the shadows: a group of demon worshippers who seek to bring the demons back to life and restore their rule over humanity. The demon worshippers are led by a powerful demon who has somehow survived Muzan's defeat, and who seeks to rebuild the demon hierarchy from scratch.

Tanjiro and Nezuko must team up once again with their former comrades-in-arms to stop the demon worshippers and save the village. However, they soon realize that they are facing a foe unlike any they have encountered before. The demon worshippers are well-organized and well-funded, and have access to powerful blood art and to the world of humanity that give them a significant advantage.

As the battle against the demon worshippers heats up, Tanjiro and his friends must confront the possibility that the demon threat may not be over after all. They must ask themselves: if demons can survive the defeat of their leader, what other surprises might they have in store for humanity? And can Tanjiro and his friends, battered and worn from their previous battles, find the strength and courage to face this new threat?