Chapter 1:where did they go?..

Sooooo hey everyone this is my first ninjago story it has trauma, self harm, s@x talk, kisses, abuse, torture,yelling so if you want to read it go ahead and if you want more ninjago story's let me know I will try to make some more!!. Well that's all I want to say hope you enjoy it!....

Kai wakes up walks outside of his room looking around to notice that there was no one 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 he thought so he walked to the kitchen to see no one he wondered where they would have gone, he didn't think to much of it so he made some food for him and the others, soon after he finished eating he want to ninjago city to find the others, but it turned night and he still couldn't find them so he want back to the temple thinking they could have gotten back by now he got there but couldn't find them he tried to call and text them but seems like it isn't going through so he started to worry 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤?, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢? 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝?. He started getting worried a lot "Wu is on a trip with misako so the others couldn't have gotten with him but where did they go? Where did they disappear? And where did Cole go I thought me and him had plans"kai said, he started panicing he didn't want to thank dark thoughts he wanted to find them it's been a day since they're missing he wants to tell someone but who will listen? He didn't want to go for help he's a ninja he's supposed to know what to do and where to find them right? And they're ninjas they know how to protect themselves they don't need him right? After a while of him panicing he got a text from nya saying "𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢!"he looked at the text for a few hours before culming himself down knowing they're okay but when will they be back and why didn't they text him sooner so he can try to help them.

-445 words long