Chapter 4:memories?..

As kai woke up he saw himself in he's room still wearing the same thing as before "Ugh what happened how did I get in to my room" he said to himself he didn't know what happened or how he got there but as soon as he got more awaken he remembered "oh.. Right they know.." He said to himself looking down with tears in he's eyes trying to keep he's tears in as he zoomed out thinking about what they could possibly do to him since now they know everything as he was thinking he heard someone coming up to he's room he raised he's head up and looked at the door to see Cole walking in quietly but soon Cole looked kai to see him awake "oh your awake"Cole said walking up to kai he sets beside kai on the bed kai would look at Cole not saying anything "so uh about what happened.."Cole said breaking the silence kai looked away from Cole as soon as he mentioned it he thought Cole had forgotten about the whole thing Cole looked at kai "why did you do it kai?.. Why didn't you tell me or nya..?" Cole said kai just closed he's eyes not saying anything still looking down he didn't what to answer all they're questions he thought they're questions were to much especially since they don't know what really happened "i-i didn't need any of you guys to think low of me..especially nya she will think of me definitely the one who took care of her was capable of doing such thing.."he said as tears begin to fall from he's eyes but he kept trying to hold back from crying as he opened he's eyes trying not to make eye contact with cole "kai.. Nya loves you she's your sister we all care about you what you did is terrible but you should have told us at least explained why you did it.."Cole said putting he's hand on kais shoulder kai just stayed there silent didn't say a word and didn't even look at cole "I just want you to tell me why did you.. Do it without lieing kai.."cole said still looking at kai and keeping he's hand on kais shoulder soon kai finally said something "it's nothing you and the others need to know about"kai said looking at cole keeping he's head low "kai we need answers you know that right?.."cole said calmly trying to let kai know he can talk to him but kai kept looking cole deep in he's eyes "I know that but.. I don't want to say anything if we're gonna keep talking about that then you can get out.."kai said trying to change the subject as much as to kicking cole out of they're room he isn't ready to talk about anything that happened in the past cole looked at him before getting up and leaving but he stopped on the door way "you know I am starting to think you don't trust me enough to tell me any of this kai" cole said looking at kai leaving the room closing the door behind him leaving kai alone. Kai shared at the door 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦.. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰..kai thought to himself still staring at the door he has always overthinked what will happen if they knew he never wanted to know... But at the same time he knew someday they will know everything kai got up from he's bed and walked over to he's boots stared a bit on the blade that was in the boots before taking it and lift his sleeve up before cutting he's wrist he watched as the blood dropped he wanted to forget everything he did in the past he zoomed out looking at he's wrist before hearing footsteps coming closer he soon cleaned he's wrist with a paper towel to stop the blood from dropping a bit rolling down he's sleeve and throwing the blade back in he's boots as quickly as he can after nya walked in he flinched "kai?.."nya said looking at kai "Y-yeah?!"kai said turning around to face nya nya looked at him acting weird "your acting weird what happened? "she said still looking at him"oh um nothing happened don't worry"he said rubbing the back of his head smiling awkwardly"okay then...come down stairs we need to talk to you before me and jay leave"she said turning around to leave "okay I'll be down in a bit"kai said noticing he's wrist is bleeding again trying not to draw to much attention to it until nya leaves "don't take to long"she said walking out of the room kai watched her walk out before rolling up his sleeve and tried to stop the bleeding after he's done he walks down stairs to see everyone waiting for him he walks closer to everyone "um so what did you want me here for.."he asked knowing exactly why they wanted him "we need you to explain what you did in the past kai" Wu said walking in front of everyone kai just looked at him he didn't want to say anything he just looked silent he knew he had to say something so he just snapped"there's nothing to know I was forced in to doing it it's not my fault I needed the money to take of nya Maya and ray left me nothing but pain my entire childhood you can't blame me neither can you nya I took care of you all theses years I did it on my own without Maya and ray they just left without leaving anything.."everyone looked at him nya just stood there beside jay holding he's hand "I had to do something to take care of nya I was to young to work in older to provide for me and nya I had to start stealing and making Sure no one tells the cops anything I follow them and kill them"kai said looking down with tears in he's eyes he closed he's eyes trying to stop crying so the others won't see him crying he doesn't want to seem weak to them "kai we understand the pain you were struggling with when you were young but that doesn't have you the right for what you did you could at least talked to one of your uncles and aunts"Wu said looking at kai with a disappointed look "no.. You don't understand I missed my whole childhood just to take care of nya I had to I had no chance if you won't understand that then you might as well send me away from here so I can pay for what I did"kai said running out of the monastery with tears in he's eyes "KAI WAIT" nya screamed running after him but he was to fast she couldn't keep up and with that her brother was gone no one knows where.

𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙕𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙠𝙖𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙣𝙮𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙋𝙞𝙭𝙖𝙡 𝙐𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙕𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚

1247 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜