Chapter 2:what happened?..

After a week of them being gone they finally showed up but they looked..weird..he brushed he's thoughts away and want to see them. He walked up to them "hey guys your finally back!"he said smiling at them they all looked at him and gave him a weak smile "Hi kai.."nya said "so where did you guys go and why didn't you text me so I can go after you guys?"kai said concerned nya just looked away from kai "hey kai.. Can we talk about this later? We are all tired from the mission.."Lloyd said walking in front of nya kai looked puzzled 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩.. He gave them a fake smile and said "yeah sure you guys need to rest after all!"they all walked past him but the weirdest thing is that nya looked upset didn't even look him in the eyes and kept looking away jay was holding nya as they walked to they're rooms he took a glance at Cole who looked like he's disappointed.. Soon after kai want to he's room couldn't brush he's thoughts away 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢?. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙.. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮.. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢.. He just punished the wall wanting to stop he's overthinkihg but he just couldn't he wanted to know what happened so he walked downstairs to see them all there talking about something but as soon as they heard kai they all stopped talking "hey guys what were you talking about?" As the others didn't know what to say "we were just talking about the mission it's nothing to worry about kai"Zane walking up to him as he talked kai looked at him "well what was the mission about I want to know.."he said seriously Lloyd came up and said "like Zane said kai it's nothing to worry about" he looked mad that they won't tell him but he didn't say anything and started to walk out but before he made it to the stairs he kept looking back to see Cole keeps looking at him worried and disappointed.. He got to he's room and locked the door kept wondering why everyone was acting weird why they didn't tell him anything or want him to know anything 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 he thought to himself after a while of him overthinkihg he noticed he's hand was bleeding he looked at it and then knee he used he's element while he was overthinkihg he got up to go to the bathroom to bandage it so no one would notice he burned he's hand soon after he heard a knock he want to check who was knocking and saw that it was Cole "uh Cole what's up?"he said wanting to know why he's here Cole looked up at him "uh I just wanted to see if your okay because you looked a little mad an hour ago"he said noticing he's bandage on Kai's hand "oh um yeah I'm fin-"kai said before finishing the sentence Cole interrupted him "kai? Why is your hand bandaged?"kai looks a bit worried that Cole noticed it he forgot to put he's sleeve down he tried to make up a lie fast "oh uh I kinda got hurt while training!" He said convincing Cole looked up to him not knowing if he's telling the truth or..lieing.."okay if you say so.."Cole said turning away to leave "wait Cole.."kai yelled out Cole looked back at kai "hm? What do you need kai?" Cole said looking over he's shoulder "um why was everyone and you acting weird after you guys maison?.."kai responded looking down Cole turned around and said calmly "we will tell you tomorrow morning..when Wu gets back" putting he's hand on Kai's shoulder "don't worry to much about it you will know everything about it tomorrow"Cole said smiling at kai calmly. Kai looked up at Cole looking at how calm he's smile was not helping but blushing a bit but soon brushed it off "okay if you say so"kai said looking away "well you should get some sleep we will talk tomorrow night!"Cole said walking away to he's room "yeah.. Night." Kai said still blushing before going to he's room and falling a sleep.

-768 words long