Trying to get along.

Twelve Kizuki

Muzan: Make an effort to get along.

Daki: Master are you serious?!

Muzan: Very.

Kokushibo: So, what even are your names?

Rokuro: i thought you had six eyes, can't you see the usernames?

Douma: Don't be so mean! He's trying to make a conversation

Kyogai: I feel like this should be talked, not in chat

Nakime: Agreed, shall we meet at the fortress?

Mukago: how about you come here? I'll make tea!

Susamaru: That's such a good idea!! Maybe we can get along!

Daki: Ugh, do I have to go?

Muzan: Unless you're busy killing humans like Hantengu and Gyokko, then yes.

Mukago: The tea is done, please come to our side of the fortress!

In real life.

The uppermoons arrived at the place and they saw a table with some yunomi (japanese teacups) and cookies on it. The other demons were already there, they all had surprising appearances and looked really young.

"Oh, hello guys!" A girl with short white hair and two horns said, inviting them to sit down.

"Kaigaku? Why are you here?" Kokushibo asked. He was used to not seeing his disciple around the fortress, which made him think he just lived somewhere else.

However, it bothered the older when he didn't recieve an answer, but instead the younger just started eating a cookie while talking to whoever was beside him.

"What even are your names and ranks?" Daki asked, obviously angry that the meeting happened. She didn't even try to eat or drink, thinking thoss 'kids' barely knew anything.

After some seconds of silence, someone decided to answer. "My name is Kyogai." He said, "I used to be lower rank six."

"USED TO?! THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" The girl screamed, irritated that someone weaker than her shared the same air.

"You'll be surprised when you hear some aren't even lower ranks..." Another voice said quietly, only the two unranked heard it and snickered.

"I'm Susamaru, not even a lower rank!" A girl said with a loud laugh, smiling.

"I'm Yahaba, not a lower rank either." A guy said calmer than the girl, but still laughing quietly.

"Why are such pathetic demons here?" Gyutaro asked, looking at them with disgust.

"My name is Rui, lower five." The spider kid said, the uppermoons already knew him but he wanted to give his friends a bit more courage.

"I'm Kamanue, lower six!" Another one said smiling while looking at some of his friends to see who would go next.

"My—my name is Mukago, lower four and a pleasure to meet you!" The girl who recieved them said, a bit nervous. She looked a lot more relieved after saying that.

"I'm Wakuraba." One with three scars on his face said, not even talking about his rank.

"I'm Hairo, I used to be lower two." The one with weird marks on his face said, looking at Daki with a grin.

"I'm Rokuro, lower two." One with a cracked face said, nor bothering to look at anyone in particular.

"I'm Enmu, lower one, a pleasure to meet you!" The last one said smiling while looking at his friend Douma.

"Wait—" Daki interrupted, "Who is that?" She said while looking at the other upper rank.

"I'm Kaigaku, uppermoon six." The mentioned said completely serious, he knew that the rest didn't know him.

"I'M UPPER SIX! WE'RE UPPER SIX!" Daki said while hitting the table with her hands, making some jump from surprise.

"Oh, so now you can't even share ranks?"