Chapter 2. Feisty personalities clash.

Y/n was currently in the throne room kneeling with twenty other kids that were also kneeling beside him. These kids were Alexia Midgar, the second princess of the Midgar kingdom. Iris Midgar first princess and heir to the Midgar throne. Claire Kagenou, Cid Kagenou, Rose Oriana princess of the Oriana kingdom. Hubb a kid with blue hair and many others, 19 altogether.

King Klaus: I'm sure you all were informed on why you are here today. So I'll skip the formalities and begin right away.

The king snapped his fingers and a servant brought out a large sheet of paper showing how the tournament will proceed.

King: Here is a representation of the matchups we have created, Let me warn you. Some of you are still young compared to your peers in this tournament but don't be disheartened by this fact because strength is absolute! It matters not your age but your power. A copy of this sheet has been given to your parents, remember who you are fighting study them and most of all destroy them. The Midgar and Oriana Kingdom is in need of strong individuals, you will be handsomely rewarded and nurtured should you win this tournament. Show me the might of our two kingdoms! That is all! 

 Show me the might of our two kingdoms! That is all! 

Children: SIR!

As the kids left the throne room they had mixed feelings about the sudden tournament. Some were nervous and some that were old enough were suspicious about the true intentions of the tournament. Some were excited to show off their strength but only two of them felt that way. Claire Kagenou who is a total sadist and Y/n Griffey who is a battle-hungry child.

Y/n: Hey, you!

Cid: Hm? Me?

Y/n: You seem to be strong, want to spar?

Claire: Sparring this early? Are you dumb? Save your strength for the tournament.

Y/n smirked.

Y/n: I'm stronger than all of you combined, a little warm-up won't tire me out and he's the strongest out of all of you. If I can beat him then I can beat everyone. *Yawn*

Claire: Strongest? You must be kidding my little brother is useless at fighting he's mediocre at best.

Y/n: Well then, I guess we'll find out right Cid?

Cid: Uhm yeah...^This kid must be quite strong to see through my facade. I didn't think I'd have to suppress my presence this much around a bunch of kids.^

Y/n started sniffing the air and began sniffing Cid.

Claire: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY LITTLE BROTHER!? YOU CREEP!

Y/n: Your magic.. It's gone. The smell's totally gone. Hey, what did you do? This just proves my point of you being strong you know.

Cid: ^Crap this kid is onto me, no I can still save this with my expert background character acting. If I deny his spar he'll think I'm hiding something and he'll watch me more intensely so I'll accept his spar and fool him then.^