Where the hell- ch2 p1

AFTWDVRC I AM EXISTENT

*

*

Second person Pov

*

"Hey. "

"Are you okay? "

"Kid? "

"You alive?" The speaker nudged you with their hand. At least you think it was their hand, it felt less like skin, and more like... Metal?

(A/N: there's a lot of metal in this story, I'M SO SORRY)

"HEY KID! WAKE UP!"

What the hell?

You opened your eyes slowly, vision extremely blurry from just waking up. You reach up and touch a part of your head, you had a huge headache.

"Ow"

Your head hurt, like, A LOT. You start to sit up, and you can hear the people around you start to shuffle back a few feet.

Third person pov.

Charlie finally opened their eyes completely, and started to look around. They were surrounded by a group of about six to nine people. The person who was speaking to them/woke them up was crouched down, head tilted to the side. She had medium dark brown hair, shiny greyish-silver skin, and two pairs of pointy ears, she wore a black dress with a silver coloured belt and a grey backpack.

"Okay good, you're awake." The stranger said, standing up and offering down a hand to Charlie.

"It was kinda hard to stay asleep when you started yelling while less than two feet away from me." Charlie responded, taking the offered hand and pulling themself to their feet.

"You're not from around here, are you kid? What's your name?" The stranger asked

"Oh, my name's Charlie. And you are?"

"Th' name's Maxine, but you can just call me Maxie!"

"Uh, where am I anyways? I just woke up here, I was in a forest before."

To be continued  

Heya, sorry it took so long to update. I'm just lacking motivation, but hey, it's pride month, which means gay. (And school is almost over for me) I'll be posting this story on tumblr too, my tumblr user is in the chapter before this one.

See ya next time!

-Vix

312 words