chapter 3/?

All the members load up in a van to head to their first schedule for the day, an interview.

I.n sits next to Chan in the back instead of Hyunjin or Seungmin like usually does. He doesn't really think to much about it until the others up front get into a heated discussion about something related to a PC shooter game that chan wasn't really paying enough attention to to catch the name of.

I.n glanced over at the other members and then looks at chan. "Hey are you okay? You look like you haven't slept in days" he asks

Chan pauses, but he can't talk about his issues to I.n they may be very lax on the hyung thing but he can't talk about his issues with the youngest. He'd feel like he was burdening i.n even if he wasn't.
"Yeah I'm alright. Just didn't get much sleep last night."

I.n looks doubtful "Are you sure? We're all here if you need someone to talk to."

"Yeah I'm sure. I'll let you know if I ever need to talk alright?" Chan says knowing damn well he won't.

"Okay"

Chan then pretends to go to sleep to get out of having the others question his mental stability too. :I guess I'm not as good at hiding it as i thought: chan thought to himself.

A/n

Another reminder this is fiction and has nothing really to do with skz. Altho i mostly recovered my self from the slump i was in so this may go on pause untill i feel like shit again we'll see.