Conflicted

I've been at the beach for about 2 days now and I hadn't had enough time to get used to the bathing suit rule.

I like my body and I'm not insecure, just not used to showing it off 24/7.

I found yourself at the pool attending one of the parties I said I wouldn't go to but I had nothing better to do. I sat in the corner, glass in hand. I must've been zoned out because I didn't notice the music cut off and there were murmurs all around me. I could only make out one word a girl next to me said "militants".

Who?

I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked around and saw a tall man with piercings and jet black hair in a half up half down style eyeing me up and down. I didn't know weather to cover my body or show it off more.
I ended up just looking up at his eyes innocently and looking back down at my drink while flipping my hair off my shoulder to my back.

I heard footsteps approaching, I prepared myself mentally for who knows what.

"Hey sexy." His voice sounded like smooth liquor and his demeanor was cocky yet intriguing.

I look up once more, he has a smirk plastered on his face. I was a pretty good flirt but I get flustered so easily it's ridiculous. But maybe I could play with him just a little for my own amusement.

"Hi." I say biting the inside of my lip to hide a smile.

"you new?" He questioned

"Yea, I got here 2 days ago" I didn't want to say too much so I decided to keep my speech short and sweet.

"Surprised I haven't noticed you. Considering you walk around here looking like..." he traced the line of my bathing suit strap. "That."

"I could say that same about you." I say licking my top lip seductively.

He watched me intently.

A voice broke the tension.

"Niragi." A bald man with a scar on his face in a black tank and camo pants was standing expectingly behind him.

"What?" He said not taking his eyes off of me.

"Let's go." He said sternly.

Niragi huh i thought to myself.

Niragi gave me a wink and turned and walked off with a group of people who I didn't bother to notice nor acknowledge. The music started back up again and I decided to go back to my room.

* time skip *

The next morning I got dressed and walked out of my room not expecting much. I walked down the hall tracing my finger on the wall until I heard footsteps following me. I turn around slowly.

Niragi.

"Hey again sexy." He said, the same smirk and the same butterflies in my stomach. He was holding a gun in his hands which I must've been too tipsy last night to notice.

"Hey." I said not expecting much out of the encounter. Until he came closer, holding the gun to his shoulder.

"You wanna tell me your name?" You both began to walk together.

"Y/n." you said gently.

"Cute." He responded "You know, tonight is game night and it would suck if you didn't have someone to protect you."

"I can protect myself." You cocked your head with a smirk.

"I'm sure, but just in case" he suggested.

"Ok. Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"I have to get to a meeting but I'll see you tonight." He bent down and kissed your cheek.

You would almost think he was a gentleman if it wasn't for his smirk that gave off a vibe of sinister intention. You weren't sure if pursuing him was a good idea but something about him was intriguing you had to admit. But you'd have to see tonight.

———————————————————————————

I COULDN'T WAIT TO START WRITING FOR NIRAGI. I LOVE THIS SHOW SM. ANYWAY HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND COME BACK FOR PART 2