Conflicted 2

It was around 9 pm when the alarm went off signaling game night. You were nervous like always before games but not only that, but because Niragi was coming with you. 

You weren't sure why Niragi was interested in you. Like yea your hot and flirtatious but does he just want to flirt? Fuck? Date? You had to know. Curiosity killed the cat, but you want Niragi to kill it first.

Everyone stood in the lobby listening to Hatter. It concerned you how people looked up to him, even worshiped in a way. To you he seemed like a guy who's constantly trippin balls but whatever.

You looked around until someone caught your eye. A boy with white hair and a white hoodie, standing off to the side looking unamused. You noticed a girl next to him. They seemed like they were together so you didn't look any longer. Even though he was kinda cute.

You snapped back to reality when everyone rushed to get to the cars assigned to them. Of course when you get to yours Niragi is in the drivers seat.

"Hey." You say getting in.

"Hello beautiful."

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. You were taken aback a little.

Beautiful?

Where did this come from? He could see the confusion on your face and just chuckled and started driving.

Even though you were in the car with Niragi, you couldn't stop thinking about the boy in the lobby. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt Nuragi's hand grip your thigh. You turned to face him and he was already smirking.

God I can't get enough of that smirk

You rolled your eyes playfully while waiting to arrive at the game.

*The game*

The game was simple, you'd be hand cuffed to the person of your choice and be put through a series of challenges. The last two standing wins.

You and Niragi looked at each other already knowing it's over for everyone here.

First challenge, a race. You won.

Second challenge, parkcore. You won.

Last challenge, kill every other pair...

You won.

Was your conscience clean? No. Were you still alive? Yes. That's the most important thing.

Blood soaked your bathing suit and sweater.

"Fuck." You said to yourself.

"You ok?" He asked while starting the car.

"Sort of." You sighed.

"You see I protected you." His voice filled with cockiness.

"Yea ok." You chuckled while rolling your eyes.

Once you were back at the beach you headed straight for your room the the shower. Showers felt so good after games. You washed your bathing suit and hung it up to dry.

While putting on your pajamas you heard a knock on the door. When you opened it, it was a small bag. You poked your head out the door, looking down the hallway. No one.

You brought the bag in and opened it. Inside was a black bikini and a see - through cover up.

Cute.

But who and where did it come from. To you it didn't matter. It was cute so you wore it the next day. You got a little more attention from guys which you ignored. But then something strange happened.

You were walking to the pool area when a guy walked up to you trying to flirt. But before you could open your mouth a girl ran up and whispered something in his ear and he apologized and ran off.

Wtf just happened.

You ignored it until when you were laying on a beach chair trying to relax you overheard girls talking.

"No way Niragi actually likes her"

"He called her his property"

"She must be important to him. I'm making sure to stay away."

"I'm afraid of him to be honest."

You opened your eyes and the girls talking stopped.

"Got anything else to say while 5 feet away from me?" You said raising a eyebrow.

"No we apologize!" One girl said.

"Please don't tell Niragi!" Another pleaded.

You rolled your eyes and told them to fuck off and they did. You were about to lay back down until you registered what they said.

PROPERTY?!?

Was Niragi going around telling people your his property? You were upset but also flattered. You hated this man but also couldn't get enough. You were conflicted. Why did he have to stress you out this much? You never worried about a guy like this before. A voice interrupted your thoughts.

"I see you liked my gift." Niragi said sitting down next to you.

You were about to flirt when you remembered you were mad at him. Your smirk turned into a pout and he noticed, furrowing his brows.

"Property?! Are you serious?" You raised your eyebrows, scolding him.

"I didn't mean it like that. Chill." He said not knowing how to defuse the situation. When he saw your face after he said that he knew he made it worse.

"Chill?! Fuck you!" You yelled storming off, causing everyone to turn around looking at the scene.  

"What the hell you all looking at?" He yelled, everyone got back to their partying.

Niragi chased after you and when he caught up grabbed your arm.

"Let. Go." You warned.

"Or what?" He challenged.

You tried to jerk free but it was no use. He was stronger than you. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

"Look." He started. "I'm sorry for calling you my property. But you DO NOT get to embarrass me in front of a bunch of people."

You looked up at him with a pout on your face not knowing what to say. This upset Niragi and he used his free hand to slap you gently. Your jaw dropped open in shock.

"Well?" He encouraged.

He was expecting a apology. You didn't want to give to you him but you had no choice.

" 'm sorry" you said trying to get back on his good side. Niragi sighed and apologized for going off on you. He let go of your arm and was about to walk away when you grabbed his hand.

He turned around confused then you went on your tippy toes and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. You opened your mouth to let his tounge in. Your tounges moved together roughly as the kiss got more heated until you both had to catch your breathe.

"Come." He said taking you to his room.

———————————————————————————

I was contemplating weather or not i was gonna finish the story with a smut but I chose not to. If y'all want a smut next time just let me know and I got y'all.