𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘰 ★

╰ ★ ; 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 ╮
_
SUB! SODO
.
.
.
.
.
_______________
3rd person pov
____________

rain was feeling terrible. he had a shit day, everything felt like shit to him, he needed to reduce his stress. the ghouls had noticed how rain paced around the room all day, how he had no smile whatsoever on his face, how he walked away when someone started a conversation.

rain decided to lock himself up in his room for the remainder of the day, trying to figure out what to do with himself.

the ghouls had gotten worried for rain, they were so occupied on what they could do, no one had realised it became night already. " maybe someone should have a one on one conversation with him, try to get him to talk to them? " cirrus asked hopefully seeing as it was already becoming time to go to sleep.

" sounds alright, who should do it? " aether asked, looking around. no one volunteered. " i'll do it you pussy's " sodo said teasingly after a few seconds of silence. " okay then it's settled ! now i'm tired so goodnight. " swiss said tiredly as he jumped up and dusted off his pants, he then walked to his room whilst the other ghouls watched.

" i'm gonna head to sleep too. " sunshine said with the other ghouls agreeing. " are you serious? fine i'll stay awake and do it myself. " sodo said sarcastically. " great ! thanks sodo " aether replied jokingly and saw in the corner of his eye, sodo flipping him off.

soon, sodo was left alone and started to walk to rains room. he knocked twice hoping for some sort of reply and soon just walked in getting impatient. he saw rain of his bed not doing anything and rain didn't look up to see who came in.

" rain? are you doing okay? " sodo asked then rain felt something. it finally hit him. he found out a way to relieve his stress. rain got up from his bed and walked over to sodo, not saying anything and not having any expression on his face. " rain? " sodo asked, backing up a little.

rain backed sodo to the wall and pinned both sodo's hands beside his head. " rain ! " sodo said surprised. " do you think you could help me with something? " rain asked getting realll close to sodo's face. " and what would that be? " sodo replied, trying to stay confident.

" i'm stressed, what do you think pretty boy? " rain asked, moving his hands down lower and lower.. til his hands reached sodo's ass. sodo whined as rain squeezed and started to leave a trail of kisses on sodo's neck. " rain.. " sodo muttered out. " jump. " rain said and felt as sodo jumped and wrapped his legs around rain.

rain kissed sodo and the two shared a long and sloppy kiss. sodo pulled apart for air as rain grinned. rain brought sodo to his bed and dropped him on it, crawling on top of the smaller fire ghoul. sodo felt his hands get pulled to the wooden headboard and he soon felt silver cold cuffs surround his hands.

" rain.. pleas.. please.. " sodo said quietly, feeling embarrassed about bottoming. " i'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't even get to sit tomorrow. " rain whispered in sodo's ear, making sodo shiver.

rain started to undress sodo, then himself, leaving just their boxers on. rain placed his hand on sodo's dick making sodo moan out in pleasure. rain grinned and rubbed sodo's yk resulting into sodo moaning again, his head leaned back into the pillow. rain took off sodo's boxers in an instant and started pumping sodo.

rains hand going faster and faster with every moan sodo let's out. " fuck rain !! " sodo screamed out in pleasure. " rain i'm gonna.. " sodo cried out then rain stopped. sodo whimpered and whined not understanding why rain had stopped. " this is just starting little one. " rain whispered, growling and turning sodo over.

without warning, rain put one finger in making sodo cry in pain. soon rain added another finger, then another. sodo's cries of pain didn't stop. once rain had figured sodo was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers out and took off his own boxers. he then lined himself up with sodo and pushed in, making sodo cry even more.

" RAIN !! " sodo called out, tears in his eyes. " shhh. " rain hushed him and pulled on sodo's long blond hair. rain started thrusting in and out of sodo, sodo's cries of pain becoming cries of pleasure. " fuck rain !! please more !! " sodo breathed out as rain grinds against him.

" sodo.. " rain groaned out while wrapping one hand around sodo's neck, the other leaning against the wooden headboard for support. the room was filled with moans, groans and screaming.

" rain !! i'm gonna..- "

" then do it. " rain cut off sodo and sodo soon cummed all over his chest and thighs. but rain didn't stop. rain was gonna keep going until rain wanted to stop. " rain..!!! " sodo cried out starting to feel overstimulated. " your gonna fucking take it you pussy. " rain breathed out, still thrusting into sodo.

" rain...!! " sodo whimpered feeling weak in the knees. " louder. " rain growled. sodo was a crying mess, all he could feel was pleasure. " too much..! " sodo complained but rain didn't stop.

after a while, rain finally came inside of sodo and pulled out. sodo let out a loud moan and whined. the two ghouls were a mess. rain uncuffed sodo and threw the cuffs across the room, hitting the wall. rain laid down next to sodo, both heavily breathing. " are you.. feeling.. any.. better now..? " sodo huffed out, closing his eyes from how tired he was.

" sure am. " rain replied, laying closer to sodo and putting his arms around sodo's waist. " i'm so tired. " sodo muttered out and rain just huffed out a chuckle. " we'll clean up tommorow " rain explained while kissing all over sodo's face. rain kissed sodo on the lips again but this time short and sweet.

after the kiss, the two huddled up next to each other, falling asleep almost immediately.

________________
mountains pov
_____________

i hate this house

_
MINI A/N

FIRST SMUT WOOO

this took so long😭 i hope you liked it😻