Captain Kidd!

"THAT'S ENOUGH! SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"

"Heh, or what? Are you gonna strike me? Don't forget that I'm still a teacher after a-"

"I don't give a crap if you're the damn prime minister! I won't let anyone talk trash about MY mom! Especially not an asshole like you!"

"S-Sakamoto sto-!"

"PISS OFF!"

"Oh, really...? Heh heh, alright then, fine. I'll leave myself wide open. Throw a punch. Hit me. Do whatever you want. After all... It's not gonna change the fact that daddy probably left cuz' mommy didn't know how to suck... HAHA!"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

CRACK!

"ARGHHH!"

...

A quiet gasp emitted from a certain blonde wearing a school uniform as they suddenly woke up. They looked around, seeing people sitting down and some holding onto bars, which made him remember that he was on a train.

"*Sigh* I really need to stop daydreamin' on the train..." He shook his head before looking back at his phone."

This individual was Ryuji Sakamoto, a 2nd year at Shujin Academy who was currently on his way back home from school.

Ryuji was taking the same train he always used on his route back home. It seemed like he had fallen asleep at some point, which was strange since if he could recall, he didn't show any signs of being tired the entire day.

"What? Are you for real? A mental shutdown?"

His attention shifted toward two schoolgirls cheerfully chatting away near the train gates.

"It's the truth!" One of the girls who had a ponytail defended.

"To a person though? That's gotta be a joke!" The other girl with long hair refuted, "You really love all that occult stuff, don't you?" She joked, causing both girls to giggle.

'Those two seem real chummy.' He mentally observed with interest, 'Well, at least they're not alone... Unlike me...'

...

"Don't come near us ever again, Sakamoto..."

...

The blonde quickly shook his head with a grimace at the memory. The hurt and angry look on their faces was the last thing he wanted to remember right now.

"We will be arriving at Shibuya shortly! This is the last stop before..."

The announcement surprised the blonde teenager since he remembered falling asleep a few minutes after he boarded the train.

"Damn. Did I really sleep that long...?" He rhetorically asked as he checked his phone.

The train then began to stop, bringing him out of his own train of thought.

'Well, guess there's no use in worryin' about that now.' He concluded in his head as he moved to get off.

Outside, the teen could now be seen browsing through his phone as he strolled through the streets of Shibuya, paying no attention to the people that passed him by.

He stopped for a second to look upward and noticed that he had reached the Scramble Crossing, which meant he was on the right track, although he made no motion to leave.