August

SATURDAY
So tonight there's a girls only party and word got around and the guys wanted to know what was going on there. So out of ALL the guys they chose ME to sneak in as a girl. They picked me because a few years back mom had cancer but beat it, and the wig is STILL in the closet. So i snuck in and the disuse actually WORKED. And let me say, the party was totally CRAZY. There were girls with NO CLOTHS WHATSOEVER and doing things I do NOT want to remember. After that I told the guys about it and they said that's called a "Lessie's party" witch is when a bunch of girls go out and to THAT. Olso unrelated, when I put on the women clothes to blend in I felt more comfortable then in guy clothes witch was weird because I AM a guy so that's interesting I guess.

SUNDAY
so I went online to see if anyone ELSE had the same problem as me, and now I know what a "lgbtqia+" is and that I'm "trans curios"  I had no one to go to except ROWLEY witch sucked. When I talked to him he said that the "lgbt's" are sinners and said he didn't want to be friends with someone who "goes against gods ways". See this is why I'm atheist. The rest was just a normal Sunday for me no big deal. Anyway tomorrow is first day of school so I'm gonna get some sleep.