Right Here

Contains
Sexual Content
Tiny Bit of Angst
Enjoy! 💞

ᓚᘏᗢ ᗢᘏᓗ

   Jisung was woken up by an urgent knocking at his apartment door. He didn't feel like answering, his eyes were puffy from crying himself to exhaustion the last few nights, his hair a greasy mess as he hasn't showered either.

   He has not had an ounce of motivation since he broke up with his long term boyfriend, Lee Minho.

   It wasn't because they fell out of love, or hated each other. Neither of them cheated, and their parents approved of their relationship. It was because of Jisung's new job.

It required him to move to America, and he didn't want to drag Minho with him, away from his friends and family. It would be too hard on Jisung to watch Minho suffer to be with him.

   Just as Jisung began to doze off again, red eyes already filled with wet tears, the knocking made him jump. He internally groaned, sliding out of bed, anger rolling in his stomach. Whoever was at that door was going to get a mouthful.

   He pushed open his cracked bedroom door, squinting at the natural light flooding the main area of his window-filled apartment walls. Jisung shuffled toward the dreaded knocking that hadn't stopped yet, yelling out an annoyed coming as he tripped over the few boxes scattered around the floor.

   He finally reached the door, not bothering to look out of the peep hole. He swung the apartment door open, choking on the words that were bubbling up his throat.

   Minho stood before him, looking exactly like Jisung. Bloated face, messy hair, wrinkled clothes. They stood there for a moment just looking at each other, before Minho cleared his throat.

   "Can we talk?"

...

   The two of them sat in silence in Jisung's kitchen. Minho clutched a warm cup of tea, his sweatshirt sleeves coming over his palms. Jisung shuffled about, pulling a mug from a box labeled kitchen, and fixing himself a cup as well.

   Jisung leaned against the L-shaped counter opposite of the island Minho was sat at. They both stared into their mugs, not wanting to risk a glance at the other and creating an even more awkward situation.

   Minho broke the silence again, making Jisung whip his head up, like whatever Minho was about to say would change the trajectory of his life.

   "Can I shower before we talk? I think we can both agree we have been messes these past few days," The older chuckled out.

   Jisung softly smiled, nodding off toward the main bathroom. Minho got up, trotting towards the bathroom he knew well. It probably wasn't the appropriate time to think about it, but him and Jisung have made love in every room of this large apartment.

   Though they were a long-term couple, they weren't living together full time. They stayed together often, never being alone for a single night the past two years.

   When Jisung sat Minho down to talk about his job offer, and what this meant for their relationship, Minho sat down with two keys to a beautiful condo, overlooking a crystal ocean, shimmering in his pocket.