Something New

AN - Thank you so much for 1K reads... and for being patient with me! 😅

Contains
Sexual Content
Cross Dressing
Enjoy! 💞

ᓚᘏᗢ ᗢᘏᓗ

Jisung wants to wear a skirt.

It wasn't anything weird, nothing out of the ordinary. He loved watching people spin with flowing, colorful fabric spreading over their smooth legs. He loved the variety, the lengths, the freedom that came with the blanket of cloth. The freedom that came with embracing femininity.

He also loved his own legs. Jisung knew his legs were beautiful- long and thin but slightly muscular. He had model legs, often being told to audition for prestigious modeling brands from his girl friends when he changed into loose shorts for PE class. They always cooed and complimented Jisung, marveling with longing- and let's face it, jealousy- at his perfect body.

So there Jisung was, turning in front of his mirror on a Sunday morning. He was clad in a grey pair of loose shorts that came to his mid thigh, a plain navy blue tee complimenting the simplicity of his outfit. He watched as the lean muscles in his legs flexed with every movement, smiling to himself in the reflection of the long mirror.

Dissatisfaction only crossed his face when his eyes caught on the fabric of his shorts peaking out from under his shirt. He wished it was a skirt, wished the soft material never parted in the center. It was stupid, the raven haired boy thought. He longed to wear what he wanted without being judged.

Though Jisung was confident in himself, he didn't want to be publicly embarrassed by some stupid classmate, or an elderly citizen who didn't understand. Jisung didn't want to be a girl- though there was nothing wrong with that- but he envied the girls at school.

Painting their nails bright colors while Jisung stuck to a barely noticeable clear polish. Wearing the girls school uniform with no weird looks or whispering rumors. Changing their skirts from long to short depending on the weather that day, every color of the rainbow, complimenting the white button-up of their mandatory school outfit.

He huffed, remembering the dilemma. Jisung wanted more than anything to be able to express himself. He vowed to stay true to the pact he made with his mother when he was young- never hide your true self, and never dull your shine to appeal to others. They sealed it with a pinky promise.

But for now, Jisung had to rush to catch the bus. He was going to the mall with his friends, the time he spent admiring his pretty reflection already taking a toll on how much he would have to rush to the bus stop.

Running down the stairs of his house, he called out to his mother, letting her know where he would be. He heard a muffled okay! In response, sliding on his converse hastily- as hastily as he could with the time consuming shoes- grabbing his wallet and phone and shooting through the front-door, shopping bound.

...

"Come on, let's just look around. Maybe you can even try one on!" Felix, one of Jisung's childhood friends chanted. Jisung had arrived at the mall about an hour ago, skipping to meet his group. Now, he was being dragged into one of the boutiques that lined the huge hallways of the mall.

As of now, Felix, Jisung, and Minho, had broken away from the larger group of five others that had gone to the arcade. Two of them preferred shopping, and Minho just tagged along because he didn't like the flashing lights and loud noises of the arcade.