One shot 10-Madison

Hiya, my little demons.
I got asked a while back to write this and I still haven't. So this is for Madison (madsterloco). I copied and pasted this here a while back.

(Written by the reader) Plot: I've been hunting with the boys for a while and I have a crush on Sam but im a closed book and i shut people out and hide my emotions because i think emotions make me look weak. I don't tell anyone about my problems, just cry myself to sleep, or don't sleep at all. Sam finds out and wants to help me, and in the end we end up together and he helps me with my problem.

Here ya are!

Thanks,

Kayla xoxox

Hunting had it's ups and it's downs. One of the main downs was being an emotional wreck. You couldn't exactly be a hunter with out breaking down every now and then. It all comes with the lack of sleep and build up of emotions. Madison did what she felt was right. The Winchesters had enough problems on their hands as it is with Lucifer walking about, she didn't need the fart arsing around over her problems.

The only thing she had concentrated on was taking down one target after another... Until it was time to sleep. She could barely catch some sleep. She normally manages to catch a hour or two a night, sometimes none. "Maddy, You okay?" She immediately sat looked up to see the impala parked outside a motel. Sam was looking at her face that showed tiredness.

"Y-Yeah." She answered. Making her way out the car, she adjusted her messy brown hair. Madison looked up at the reddening sky as the sun began setting. The crappy motel had a horrible stench to it and the bathroom had cracks all up the walls. As usual the boys picked the cheapest one around. She walked into a room that had two beds and a sofa, just big enough for her to sleep on. She would never let the boys sleep on the sofas, ever. After all they did help her a few months back. Plus, she also found the sofa much more comfortable.

They spent a few hours looking for signs of 'Lucy' before Dean opened his mouth. "Okay, lets wrap this up for tonight." He said, before jumping back onto the bed. Sam and Madison agreed. She closed the laptop and placed it on the table before walking towards the bathroom. "I'll just be in the shower." She notified the boys.

Dean sat up and looked at the door of the bathroom. "Do you mind if i join?" He joked.

"Go away, Dean!" Madison rolled her eyes and shut the door before stepping into the cold shower.

Almost half an hour had passed before she decided to leave the bathroom. Both the boys were out cold. Deans snores were the only audible sound that echoed in the small room. She sat on the sofa, pulling a spare blanket over her legs. she laid her head on the arm of the sofa and closed her eyes facing the wall.

Whenever she closes her eyes, her mind starts to race in a million different directions, mainly the bad thoughts cloud her head, making her think of her regretted decisions. She quickly opened her eyes again and looked at the wall. Every night something new sat in her head but one of the regrets had never left her mind. The day she lost family. She only blames herself for what happened. She kept thinking of what had happened that nigh. Madison was to focused on the thought to realize tears were flowing down her face.

A sob escaped. It wasn't Rare for her to cry at this time of night. Especially when she could only think of this. A picture of her mothers body, ripped to shreds sat at the front of her mind as she cried. She held her breath when the sound of shuffling was heard. Madison hoped she hadn't awoken the boys. She never wanted any of them to see her in a weak state.

A pillow muffled the sounds escaping her mouth. "Mads?" She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to even her breathing as Sam spoke. He walked over to her, tiredly. "Mads." He said looking at her tear stained face. She opened her eyes knowing he knew she was crying. She sat up and Sam sat next to her. "What's wrong?" Sam whispered with a frown. Madison just shook her head to show nothing. Sam placed his arm around her and pulled her close, as he tried to comfort her.

"It's really obvious you're upset. You don't have to tell me, but you can." Madison nodded, not wanting to bother him with his problems. As he pulled her closer, she completely broke down.

"It's all my fault..." She murmured. Sam frowned more as she said so.

"What is?" He looked confused.

"It's my fault they are gone..." She kept saying quietly, confusing Sam.

"Who, Mads?"

"Mum, Dad... Isabelle..." She said, remembering their faces. Sam soon realized what she was talking about, how the demon had killed her family a while back. He rubbed her shoulder, gently.

"It's not your fault, Madison, It was his fault." He stayed silent for a few minutes. "How about we try and sleep." She hadn't realized that his hand was now stroking her hair.

Blushing, she said, "yeah."

Sam had shuffled to get up, however, Madison had placed a hand on his arm, asking for him to stay with her. He agreed, staying where he was. Madison rested her hair on his chest, closing her eyes. "i love you Sammy." She tried to say in audibly.

"I love you, too." He said. He must've heard it... she thought, although she did feel relieved to hear those words come from him. She felt him kiss her forehead as she fell asleep on him.