Holding together ❤️

A story of them being together after the breach of contract.

I

ts a cloudy morning, dark sky is signing towards heavy rain. Everyone in khan's house was having breakfast, but Meerab came late on dining table as she was busy with the maids explaining Household things to be done.

Meerab comes and pulls chair for herself, and greets everyone with a smile. As Meerab was late, murtasim offered her juice and she nodded yes ,he poured juice for her. She took a sandwich in her plate and drinks few sips of juice when Mari( maid) came and informs maa begum

Mari- Maa begum gao se kuch aurate aayi hai fariyad lekar.

Maa begum: iss vakt! Itni subah?

Mari: ji, bol rahi hai kuch jaruri kaam hai
Maa begum - unhe bahar rukne bolo, mai aati hu .....

Maa begum started getting up to go to meet the ladies waiting for her, when Meerab interrupts and said

Meerab- maa begum mai dekh leti hu, aap nasta kar le

Maa begum- nhi tum baitho, abhi toh tum faarik hokar aayi ho!....mai dekh leti hu

Meerab- koi baat nhi maa begum, mai sambhal lungi...

Meerab gets up after drinking little juice and went to listen to all the problems of the village women and there were group of woman visited to meet Khanum for the solution of their problems.

In the village the factory of clothes manufacturing set up by khan's on meerab's suggestion  to provide employment to village women was not working effectively, making it difficult for women to meet their ends. On which Meerab Heard all the problems they are facing and told bakhtu to get prepared as they have to visit gao's factory. After listening to women Meerab went inside and get changed, informing maa begum that she is going gao and will be back in few hours after solving the problems, Maa begum nodded in yes.
Murtasim was also sitting there checking files, listening Meerab.

He said- khairat se jana, mujhe kuch kaam hai nhi toh mai bhi chalta

Meerab- it's okk, l will manage

(Both Maa begum and murtasim was sitting in the hall)

Maa begum-Meerab tum, factory ki files bhi dekh lena.

Meerab- ji thik hai.

Meerab started leaving, she was crossing hall way walking towards gate when someone holds her hand pushing her in the corner near the gate, she got amazed, it was murtasim.She was about to shout, when murtasim keeps his hand covering her mouth and said 'shhh'.

Meerab- murtasim! Tum ye kya kar rahe ho, koi dekh lega in amazed voice....

Murtasim has caged her in his arms, tugging her in  the wall,while her hands was near his chest. She was trying to untie herself when he picks the glass of juice from the table beside them and said 'Khali pet kiye hue kaam pure nhi hote'

She- acha! Mai kuch kha lungi, abhi late ho raha hai mujhe Jane do....

He- after Meerab completed her sentence, he made her drink juice, applying little force initially.
He made sure that she completed the full glass. After drinking,she takes a long breath and said murtasimmm! Annoyingly. As he made her drink juice without her concern.

He - tumne nasta bhi nhi Kiya tha, aise kaise Jane de sakta hu apni biwi ko.... In concerned voice but with a flirtious smile.

She- acha itni fikar hai meri, in a joyful way, she asked

He said in whisper khud se bhi jayada!

She smiled at him and he tried to get closer to her, rubs his sleeves of the t shirt near her lips to clean the juice on her face.