Chapter 24

"What is it that you have to tell me, Lauren?" I asked.

"Okay come on don't give me that look" Lauren said.

"Every time that line always comes out of any of you girl's mouth it's always something bad" I said.

"Can you hand me my clothes? They are behind you" Lauren said as she walked over to the sink to brush her teeth.

I turned around and grabbed Lauren's clothes and handed it to her. Just like Lauren's usual attire it was black skinny jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket. She had underwear and a bra on which was a shock in itself because sometimes she wouldn't bother to wear neither.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"I'm going to tell you just not right now. I prefer if you weren't pissed at me the entire car ride to where we are going" Lauren said pecking me on the lips and then grabbing my hand.

"What about the candles? Shouldn't you blow them out? It's a fire hazard" I said as I started to blow them out as Lauren held onto my hand.

"It wouldn't have mattered since the rest of this house is going to be trashed come tomorrow morning" Lauren said as I blew out the last candle which left us both in the dark.

"You have a shit way of picking friends" I said.

"And you have a shit way of not knowing how to make friends" Lauren said.

"If I could see you right now I would slap you" I said.

"And I would enjoy it" Lauren said.

"It's not foreplay Lauren" I said.

"I didn't say it was" Lauren said.

"Can you get us out of here? I don't want to hear Steven bitching about how I was the reason that he had to wait so long for us" I said.

"What's the magic word?" Lauren asked in a teasing voice.

"I swear you're asking for it" I said.

"What exactly am I asking for?" Lauren asked whispering in my ear.

"Lauren!" I yelled.

"Alright I'll stop... for now" Lauren said guiding me out of the bathroom and the bedroom and into the hallway where there was light. Once we were in the hallway, Lauren stood behind me and started peppering kisses on the right side of my face as she held her hand on my waist still holding my hand.

"Lauren... stop" I said in a whiny voice.

"Why? This is the only time I can do this in public. Isn't this what you wanted?" Lauren asked as she left open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Not like this" I said closing my eyes enjoying the feel of her lips on my neck.

"Sometime today Lauren" Steven said.

My eyes immediately open to see Steven with his now shaven head and pedophile mustache.

"It's about time you got rid of that hair and realize you were balding" I said.

"Lauren what is your leech doing here?" Steven asked ignoring me.

"I wanted Y/N here" Lauren said kissing me on my head.

"I guess you have to bring her but you know Simon and LA Reid aren't happy with her. Come on we're already late" Steven said.

"As in the Simon Cowell and LA Reid?" I asked.

"Yes, but don't be scared. I will protect you" Lauren said.

Lauren started walking in front of me and pulling me along with her. We got into a limo and made our way to wherever this meeting was supposed to happen. I stared out the window the entire ride as Lauren held my hand and looked at me.