Chapter:2

*Three years ago:

*Eva's Pov:

My birthday just came a week ago and I turned to 22. And till now I didn't find any true love nor love. I am like those hopeless romantic who is impatiently waiting for the 'She fell first but he fell harder' moment.

I was in my room, laying on my bad and overthinking about the things, which will never happen but still I am stressing over the thought. Maybe I have some power of having negative thoughts.

Suddenly Sarah came to my room and offered that we should go for a walk. It was evening time, the sun just sets by leaving a pink sky. I agree that the idea of a walk was great as I got the chance to see this beautiful view.

We sat on a bench near a lake and watched the magic of nature. It feels so lively that for this view, I can leave my room (my comfort zone) and sit here for hours.

We were talking, laughing-

"Hello miss." A male voice came from behind us.

The voice was so deep yet so sweet that it felt like someone played a music.

I turned my head, my eyes made their way to a person standing by the side with a icy look in his eyes.

His eyes met mine and suddenly my heart started beating so fast that for a second I thought it will come out any time.

For a moment the look of his eyes were cold then the other second it changed to soft. A tall body with sculpted muscles. A man seems to be 2-3 years older than me.

Our eyes met again but it got interrupted by a voice sounded like someone was clearing their throat.

I turned to my side, then when I realized Sarah was staring both of us with a mischief smile and mocking face. I bet she is thinking-

"Sorry to bother you ladies. Can you please tell me if there's any book stores near by? " the beautiful man asked.

"Yeah. If you go straight from here and then turn right to that way, you will find one." Sarah pointed him the direction.

I didn't said anything nor did I could do anything. I was possessed by his gaze.

"Do you like to read too?" Idiot!

Yeah. I asked him a silly question. I admit that I am stupid.

He chuckles and looked at me "no, I will just buy it as a birthday present."

"Okay." I smiled at him.

He kept staring at me.

"Sir" A man came walking behind him, stopped at the spot, glanced at me and Sarah then whispered something to that beautiful man. He nodded and turned towards us.

"Thank you very much ladies for telling me the way to the store." He thanks to both of us but his eyes were only making their way to me.

Sarah glanced at me giving me the chance to say something but I became numb like a statue. She chuckled nervously then replied from my side.