4 - My Little Lemon

Echo’s P.O.V

When I leave the room I crash into someone making us both crash to the floor.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry Miss!” I say scrambling up and offering the girl I knock over my hand. She glared at me in disgust and cautiously placed her hand in mine as though she would catch something off me.

I glared at her scowling before hauling her up. She quickly took a step towards me till she was in my face. “Watch where you’re going, Peasant.” She hissed at me.

My eyes widen and I could feel rage boiling up inside me. “Excuse you Miss Uppity! Just ‘cause I’m not a posh tart like you doesn’t mean that you have the right to speak to me like that and get away with it.” I snarl at her clenching my fists.

She scoffed, “I have every right to put sluttish vermin back in their place.” She sniffed looking down her nose at me.

I could feel the massive vat of rage about to boil over and was shaking in anger, I needed to beat this bitch up and I needed to do it now. I let a pleasant smile stretch across my lips and I looked her up and down before placing a finger on my cheek and biting my lip as though contemplating something.

I looked at what she was wearing very carefully. Her auburn hair straightened and shoulder length, green eyes, extremely short sleeveless pink button down black polka dot dress, pink heeled sandals with black twirled straps, black and pink flower ring, black tassel earrings, two black round bead bracelets and one pink. She had lots of foundation on, lots of mascara, thin line pink eyeliner, pink blush to make her cheeks look rosy and pink lipstick.

“At least I don’t go around flashing most of my legs in the middle of winter. Or go around insulting people. Plus do I look like a slut to you?” I sneer at her. While circling her like she was prey and I was the predator.

She smirked cruelly “That’s because no one what’s to see your legs because you’re an ugly fuck who no one cares about, I bet your parents are so disappointed in you.”

I stop in my tracks and was about to leap on her and beat the shit out of he when a pair of pale muscled arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Vladimir from the tingles shooting up my body and the butterflies fluttering about in my belly. I withered in his arm trying to escape, snarling at the girl who was sending me a dark glare.

“Vlad, you better put me down or so help me I will bite your arm, and I have sharp teeth!” I warn him. He laughed and held me tighter to his chest burying his nose into the back of my ear. I relaxed into his arms as his warm breath tickled the back of my ears.

I looked to the girl who was sending me a hateful glare and Vladimir a sad, hurt look.

“Vladdy, I thought we had something special.” She whimpered her bottom lip jutting out. That sentence made me freeze up, Vlad let out a small snarl of annoyance as I stiffened in his arms. He lifted his head up and glared at the girl.

“What did you say Tiana, I was a little… distracted.” He smirked down at me.

She huffed in annoyance and pouted “I said, I thought we had something special.” She repeated, crossing her arms and pushing her breasts up. Unfortunately for her, Vlad was rubbing his cheek against my neck.

When he heard what she said he let out a bark of laughter sending warm air across my neck making me shiver, I could feel his grin against my neck. “Tiana you are mistaken, I have told you time and time again we have nothing together. I don’t even like you, plus I already have meu special fata.” He told her slowly like speaking to a small child. I relaxed in his arms again slightly.