[Log 0-2] - Picasso, I like it

Wooyoung was far from good at art. And though he thought San to be an old British guy whose vocab hadn't progressed past the early 1900s, he certainly thought of him as what he truly was.

A work of art.

That jawline was something Wooyoung could only ever imagine being possessed by a mere mortal on this planet. It made Wooyoung want to paint him, but he knew for sure it wouldn't do his beauty justice. Seonghwa blabbed on and on as he showed Wooyoung the way to their art class. Wooyoung was barely listening, he believed he was talking about another guy, Hongjeon, or something.

Seonghwa is pretty too. Everyone he'd met so far was good-looking, except for the staff. Ugly staff, but at least the students made up for it. He had a striking figure with sharp facial features that exuded an air of sophistication and class. His appearance was so exclusive, so pretty like decadent eye candy. Wooyoung felt like he should be paying to look at him, but what if he couldn't tear himself away?

Sure, Seonghwa is stunning, but San. If you quickly skip over his rather pompous personality, you'd understand. It looks like God took his time with him, sculpting him to utmost perfection. High cheekbones, fierce and sharp, thin lips and broad shoulders. A chiseled jawline cutting a clean and defined path, his face sculpted and captivating, carrying him with such grace and elegance, Wooyoung felt as if he was starting at the main attraction in an art gallery.

Holy fuck. He could feel his face heating up.

"Wooyoung," he heard Seonghwa say, breaking from his train of thought. "Eh?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?" He said, putting the latter on the spot. "Sorry, I was thinking about San." He raised an eyebrow as Wooyoung realized what he just said. "San?" He chose not to respond and kept on walking. "Wooyoung, are by chance..." Seonghwa hesitated, but Wooyoung knew what he was going to ask. "Gay, then yes."

"Oh," was all that fell out of his mouth. "Is that why you moved?"

Wooyoung nodded, lightly chuckling. "Wouldn't go through conversion therapy, and I got expelled. What about you?" A smirk formed on Seonghwa's face, "if you were listening, I'm sure you would've figured out."

"OHH," Wooyoung laughed again and winked, "this Hongjeon guy then." Seonghwa chuckled. "His name's Hongjoong, but here we are." He pointed to a hefty wooden door. "You can meet him."

"Cool, I need gay friends."

Entering the classroom, all eyes turned to the two new figures. Wooyoung could see a few students whispering to each other, most likely talking about him—the unfamiliar face.

I know, I'm quite literally that gorgeous.

This wasn't the sort of attention Wooyoung was hoping to get.

The room was suspended over an open expanse, where large full-sized windows served as portals to breathtaking views. They drew back to a large, sturdy wooden desk positioned at the front of the classroom. Vintage easels, their wooden frames displaying marks of artistic battles. Shelves filled with jars of brushes, pots of paint and coloured pencils lined the walls. 

"Come sit with me and Hongjoong." Seonghwa pulled the arm of Wooyoung's blazer, taking him over to his desk where the Hongjoong guy was sitting. Wooyoung recognised him from the mess hall. Short dark brown hair with blonde streaks and a uniquely shaped nose. He had been sitting down at the end of their table at dinner. "Oh, Wooyoung," he said, looking up from the drawing he was working on. "I saw you yesterday, aye? Sorry, I didn't introduce myself."