Your the guy 🧁🍬

Scott was in school, sat behind his ex. With his "best man" (ISSAC NOT STILES) sat behind him, however his "best man" had a massive crush on him, would he ever let him know that? No, no he wouldn't.

Scott had been so tied up trying to impress Allison, he forgot if he actually liked her anymore. Issac could see he was completely out-of-tune with his emotions, he tried his best to help but normally the other man would just deny it.

It was like a rather annoying game of cat and mouse, everyone seemed to be chasing after Allison. But Issac....

Class had finished and Scott started packing up the same as Issac. They got to the lockers, Issac slightly resting on the one beside Scott's his arms folded against his chest.

"Scott, if you want my personal opinion. She's really not interested. Im sorry but, she won't make eye contact with you, she won't speak to you, she's most likely blocked you on every site you had connection on. I don't think she wants to talk" Issac explained basically hitting every defence the other had to fire back at him.

"I know, I just...I don't know what to do! I can't remember if I even like her anymore and it's all so complicated cause there's this guy that I feel the same way toward as I did with Allison and I just..." he finished with a sigh.

"Oh" Issac simply sighed yet again, fully leaning against the locker now. Another guy...he thought.

"So there's someone else?" He tried to lighten up.
"Maybe I don't know"
"Do you know them?"
"Yeah?"
"Try talking to them!"
"I don't know, I think they find me annoying" Scott chuckled
"Well, if it helps. I don't find you annoying at all." Issac smiled
"Thanks, I'm glad your here" Scott said hugging Issac.
"Yeah, yeah me too" he sighed hugging back.

The bell rung. And Issac started walking to his next class, he sat down reaching into his pockets when a piece of paper fell out. I didn't put that there? He questioned himself, picking it up. It read...

Meet me in the bathroom -12:00

- Scott

Sneaky thing Issac thought yet again. When 12:00 came he asked Mr Harris to go, he said yes so off he went.

Scott was leaning against a sink when Issac walked in.

"Hey" He started, pushing himself off the sink
"Hey?" Issac said confused. "What's up?" He asked.
"Well, you said I should speak to the guy so, here I am I guess" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Why am I like, your wingman or something?"
"Oh my god.." He face palmed himself "Issac"
"Hm?"

Scott grabbed his shoulders and spoke as clearly as a person (or werewolf) could.

"You. Are. The. Guy."

It took Issac a few seconds to process, Scott could imagine a swirling wheel above his head while he processed it.

"I'm the guy?...." Issac's mouth dropped "I'm the guy."
"Your the guy" Scott smiled nervously scratching the back of his neck, he was looking at anything other than Issac right now.

Grabbing Scott's chin lifting it up to his eyes, forcing him took look at the other.

"I like you too...c-can I kiss you?" The others eyes darted to Issac's eyes, then lips then back to his eyes again. Nodding frantically after.

The kiss was amazing, both their mouths moulded together like a puzzle. It was slow and calm.

(TW: LEMON SKIP THIS PART IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT :D )

 Scott's hands found their way up to Issac's neck as Issac's went down to Scott's waist. Scott pulled the other closer deepening the kiss for both of them.

they let go for a breath, immediately going back together, this time. way more heated. issac took a few steps forward pushing scott against a wall behind them both.

The taller one bit the others lip, asking for an entrance. to which he was granted immediately.

(im gonna refer to scott as brunette shorter one and issac as blonde taller one)

the brunettes hands roamed the other back, while the blondes stayed on his hips.

The smaller male was moaning into the kiss now, wanting it to go further.

issac broke away. "we're going to get caught know" he whispered. "i can miss one class for this" the smaller mumbled.

"come on" issac grabbed the others hand dragging him outside and to his bike.

(skip this whole thing cause im lazy, sorry guys 😭)

issac and scott lay in bed next to eachother. both panting messes, issac turned over facing the other.

"so, is this just a one time thing or-"

"issac! i literally had the best time of my life with you right then, no its not a one time thing!"

"good to know" The blonde pulled the other closer to him, pulling him into a hug. gently kissing his forehead.

———————————————

The end :)

776 words