HATE AT FIRST SIGHT 😍😍

"Junnie!! My boyfriend is coming, make sure to keep your room clean in case if he comes to see it!" Yeonjun's sister, Kafka said.

"Shut up" Yeonjun said back jokingly as he giggled.

"This is not the time to joke 😒" kafka said.

SKIP

After Yeonjun was done cleaning his room, the bell rang. Kafka was getting ready in her room.

"Junnie, please open the door, It must be him. Im almost done getting ready!" Kafka exclaimed.

"Finee sis 🙄" Yeonjun runs to open the door.

"Hello! Kafka's brother right? Where is Kaf?" Kafkas bf asks.

"Oh.. Uh she's in her room-"

Your face starts to feel hot as he is the most handsome guy you've ever laid eyes on in real life.

Kafka quickly comes from behind, "Soobie!! I was waiting for you for so long bae. "

Kafka's boyfriend, Soobin holds her by the waist and kisses her.

"Eww oml cringe ass shit 💀" Yeonjun secretly whispers.

Yeonjun then goes sits at the couch, looking awkward. He then grabs his phone and starts playing Genshin.

"JUNNIE! " kafka yells

Yeonjun suddenly pops up off his couch "SHIT YOU SCARED ME, WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? "

"Let Soobin sit here please, thank you ☺"

"Btw did I introduce you guys to eachother? Babe, this is my lil annoying brother, you already know hes my brother, but his name is Yeonjun and he is 17, I call him Junnie which is a cute nickname I kept for him," Kafka adds.

"And Junnie this is my boyfriend Soobin, I often call him Soobie or Soobs and hes an year older than me, (20 y/o) . Hes the loml ❤"

"Bleh bleh I dont care 🙄🤌🏻" Yeonjun rolls his yes.

"Uh Nice to meet you, Soobin." Yeonjun greets Soobin with a cold tone and facial expressions.

"Junnie, show your manners, you're not that young. You are 17, not a child anymore." Kafka raises her voice at Yeonjun.

"It's okayy bae, let him be, you come here to me 😍" Soobin calls Kafka in a flity tone.

Kafka comes to sit on the side of Soobin's lap and they start making out.. Thinking Yeonjun was busy in his video games.

Yeonjun was too busy in the game until he hears the annoying sounds of smooching.
He stares at them making out for a bit until Kafka had to go to the washroom.

"Wtf, cant you guys get a room, It's like 2 cm away from this small apartment 💀" Yeonjun says to Soobin while giving him the most disgusted look ever.

"Shame on you dude!!" Yeonjun adds.

"Ohh, I'll wont let this slide easily little boi. " says Soobin.

"Little boy?? You're just 4 fucking years older than me grow up man, " Yeonjun said with a cold tone as he rolled his eyes in the most sassiest way.

"I may be nice at first, because I genuinely am, but if you disrespect me like that I can fucking turn myself around y know, " Soobin replied back with a even colder tone.

"Who do you think you are bro 🤣" Yeonjun laughs loudly.

Soobin and Yeonjun started to have a beef and start to develop more and more hate for eachother the more they argue.

"Gosh, I never thought my sister would be the typa girl who goes for looks only rather than personalli-"

"Whats going on?... Guys?" Kafka sounded disappointed.

"I was expecting you guys to get along. Im sorry soobs bae, you can leave. We will hangout next time once this annoying ass turd is not here 🙄" Kafka says.

"TURD.. WHAT-"

Soobin and Yeonjun glare eachother into the eye in the most evil way as Soobin stands outside the door while Kafka is saying bye to him.

As soon as Soobin leaves, Yeonjun rushes and stomps off to his room in anger, shutting the door hard. And throws his pillows all over his room.

"That.. BITCH.. Nah, like fr who does he think he is?" ⚊ Yeonjun makes a silly face and silly voice to imitate his sister, "Soobs soobie baby bae 🥺" ⚊ "ugh always Soobie fucking Soobin 🙄🤪" Yeonjun gets really pissed.