Dating my sisters boyfriend 😍

12 AM ⚊

SOOO FROM HERE, THIS IS WHERE THE ACTUAL STORY STARTS! ENJOY READING HEHEHE

"soo.... Uhhh we are in a relationship now?" Yeonjun adds.

"What do you think after that kiss 😒🤔" Soobin asks sarcastically.

"Ohh ok hehe" Yeonjun blushes and giggles.

"But the thing is that I cannot end it with Kafka, because if I break up with her, she won't let me hangout with you at all and move far away from here with you, " Soobin says with a worried look on his face.

"Yea I know how she is too... Thats why I have an idea. We would have to pretend to be enemies in public. In front of our friends too, unless they are your really close friends!" Yeonjun replies while he chuckles.

"Well, Beomgyu and Hyuka are the closest to me, I will just tell them" Soobin says with a sigh.

"And I will tell Taehyun and Minji, my friends. Especially Minji because I can clearly tell she secretly likes me." Yeonjun says.

"Good." Soobin and Yeonjun continue to walk to Yeonjun's apartment.

When Yeonjun rings the bell, he looks right at Soobin. "Roll camera, Action!!" Yeonjun jokingly says as he quietly giggles along with Soobin.

Kafka opens the door and see both of them arguing.

"You asshole! I wouldn't believe you would do all this to me!" Soobin (fake) yells at Yeonjun.

"Chill.. Why are you guys fighting late at midnight??!! I thought u finally became friends." Kafka says while in disbelief.

"Sorry Kaf- I mean babe, but he was just fooling me!!! He never wanted to actually be friends with me!"

"Junnie I've had enough of you. Go to your room. "

Yeonjun stomps off to his room, faking his best to be angry. Knowing damn well he is completely in love with soobin. 👀💗

"Well, im sorry babe for his immature behavior... But you can go home!" Kafka walks closer up to Soobin to kiss him.

Soobin 💭: "ohh shit, I need to find an excuse to avoid kissing her."

"Ugh!! Idc I hate him so much, plus I gotta go its late bye." Soobin aggressively walks out the apartment and hops on his bike to go to his apartment.

Kafka 💭: "o-oh, mabye he's just in a bad mood... Im sure he still does love me! Why wouldn't he? 😅"

As Soobin gets to his apartment, and goes straight to bed. He pulls out his phone to check the message he got from yeonjun.

@yawnzzn 💬: "we played it so well hehehhe"

@page.soobin 💬: "ikr, we should be actors 🤣🤣"

@yawnzzn 💬: "ooh, we come in love dramas together imagine 🤣🤔"

@page.soobin 💬: "shsjsjs hehe yes, also gnn ❤ its too late anyways, almost 2am"

@yawnzzn 💬: "A yes, gnn love uuuuh ❤🤜🏻"

@page.soobin 💬: *likes message*

Soobin puts his phone away quickly and blushes really hard along with his heart pounding...

*love music slowly starts to play (Bollywood love music hehehehe)*

Soobin 💭: "he... - he said 'i love you' to me !!?"

Soobin quietly giggles and has a wide grin on his face, he rolls onto his bed, burries his face into his pillow while kicking his feet. 😩💘

Note: Back at Yeonjun's place, he was also experiencing the same exact feelings as Soobin hehehehe