Yeonjun's first time 👀‼️

Soobin pushes yeonjun onto the bed and..... Starts doing his thing.. Whatever he wanted to do with Yeonjun. Soobin starts grinning seeing Yeonjun's face in extreme pleasure.

👩🏻‍🦰(me): OKAY YEA THAT'S IT. I'M NOT GOING TO EXAGGERATE THIS PART 🥲. Anyways, the Todo x TXT latest episode was so good right??! It was so funny I was controlling my laughter the entire time and ohhh my boy Yeonjun looked the cutest ♡

6:40 PM ⚊

After Soobin and Yeonjun were done fking. Yeonjun tries to get up from the bed, but fails to.

"S-soobin ahh" As he gets up, he tries to call Soobin but then falls back to the bed with a huge sigh.

"Hehehe I was so good in bed right" Soobin says to Yeonjun with the flirtiest smirk ever.

"S-shut up! Now help me get up," Yeonjun says while he blushes.

"Okk fine... Also this was your first time right?" Soobin asks Yeonjun with a happy expression.

"Ah.. Yes.. You are my first relationship too hehehe" Yeonjun giggles while shy.

"That's good, ur all mines ;) Well this is my second time, yk who the first time was with already... But I permanently erased that day from my memory," Soobin says.

"Its okay, hurts a little to know this but I understand 🥲," Yeonjun chuckes and replies.

When Yeonjun heads back to his apartment. He can't stop thinking what him and Soobin did in bed. Those moments were replaying in his head nonstop ♡

"Yeonnie! Why did you come after such a long time??" Kafka asked.

"After playing soccer and frisbee with my friends, we went uhh to the mall, then went to my friends home and watched a movie that was like 2 hours long," Yeonjun was trembling little, by his voice and his body too... Since he was telling a lie to his sister.

"Well, okay, I'm gonna call Soobin over anyways to chill at our place, I think he's done with his university work by now. Also I don't want you to complain," Kafka said.

"Fine whatever, I will just go to my room and stay there the entire time then," Yeonjun fakes being annoyed and unhappy due to Soobin coming over.

Soobin comes over.

"Hiii soobie!" Kafka goes over to kiss Soobin, Soobin kisses Kafka back.

@page.soobin 💬: "im sorry, I just had to kiss her back so it isn't sus, yk too I feel nothing kissing her anymore... I Just feel weird"

@yawnzzn 💬: "shhh I understand, just keep playing along with her."

Yeonjun goes to his room after replying to Soobin's text and shuts the door.

After a few mins, Soobin and Yeonjun start texting eachother.

"Baabyyy, I said I wanted to cuddle and watch a movie." Kafka says.

"Okay okay I'm sorry," Soobin rolls his eyes while he sighs, and puts away his phone.

Kafka leans onto soobin, kinda lays into his lap and holds his hand and starts playing with it while watching the movie.

Few minutes later

"Babe, I need to go to the washroom, brb" Soobin says.

"Okay" kafka replies.

Soobin goes over to Yeonjun's room And as he enters, he leans in and starts kissing Yeonjun passionately.

After hes done kissing him, he looks Yeonjun right in his eyes, "I was missing you alot!"

"Me too!" Yeonjun said.

"Well, okay I have to go now, or else she will be sus. I just wanted to meet you yk" Soobin says.

"A yes, go quick before we get caught! Bye!"

"Bye!" Soobin gives a kiss on yeonjun's lips and leaves.