{3}

XINGQIU'S POV

I waked up at 5:30 am and I only had 30  minutes to get ready and catch the bus. So I tried get ready quick as possible.

*Some time later*

I got ready and looked at my phone for checking time. When I looked it. It only took me 20 minutes. That was fast I was shocked I finally broke my record. I heard my father shouting. So I went down stairs.

"Wow! You got fast this time." My father said

"Yes! I know."

"But now you should run to the bus station."

"OH NO!! BYE FATHER!" I shouted

I ran to the station good think I was made it little early. Then I saw Everyone was there except from Chongyun he wasn't there.

"HEY BESTIE!!" Hu tao shouted

"HI GIRLY! What's up? " I said

"Good you?"

Xiangling: How you two can be that energetic!?

Hu tao: Ehe~

Hu tao: We gonna be late if bus don't come.

Xiangling: Yea.

Xingqiu: Yanfei are you sleeping?

Yanfei: Hmm- what? I'm didn't understand.

Hu tao: She read a book the whole night.

Yanfei: The book was  so good! I couldn't stop it.

Xiangling: Where is that bus! Xingqiu can you check your phone?

Xingqiu: Sure.

I looked at my phone to check the time it was 6:58 a.m.

Xingqiu: It's 6:58 a.m.

Hu tao: Damn we all gonna be late.

Xingqiu: Yea.

Xiangling: GUYS! I see the bus!

Hu tao: Finally.

We all get in the bus. I sat next to Xiangling and opened my phone to text Chongyun.

Hey! Chongyun. Why you didn't come?

I waited about 10 minutes to that he will answer my message.

Xiangling: You okay? You been staring at black screen.

Xingqiu: Oh yes. I'm okay. I was just waiting to Chongyun to answer my message.

Xiangling: Maybe he is sleeping.

Xingqiu: Yea your right.

Some time later

We arrived at school and got out the bus. The last time I checked my phone if I had any notification. But there was nothing. I got little worry that something bad happened to him. But I cleaned my mind that nothing bad will happen to him. Then I closed my phone and entered the school and went to my locker.

"Hey, Xingqiu did you see Wanderer? I couldn't find him anywhere." A ginger boy asked.

"Oh hi Childe, Why don't you go to Hu tao's locker? He usually go there."

"Oh yea your right! Thanks, bye"

"Bye"

I got my book and went to my class. It was Ms. Jean class. I sat down to my desk and waited Ms. Jean to come. The teacher bell ring then Ms Jean came.