Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER- SOME EVENTS WRITTEN ARE NOT COMPLETELY ACCURATE. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE NARUTO SERIES.

"Where should we go first?" Naruto asked with a huge, ear-to-ear grin. Sasuke knew exactly where his blonde friend wanted to go. The first place he felt welcome to visit without being shunned and insulted. Ichiraku Ramen. Sasuke sighed and smiled warmly at Naruto. Naruto had a small blush on his face and turned away to look at the Hokage Mountain. There were four completed heads and another incomplete one of Lady Tsunade.
Well, now we know what timeline we're in. Naruto's eyes widened and Sasuke's sweat dropped when he heard a familiar, screech-like voice. "Sasuke-kuuuun!" Sakura called to the raven, who just stared at her in disgust. He would have to avoid her more. He didn't want to end up with the pinkette again. "Hey, Sakura-chan!" Naruto called back to her with a smile. He knew Sakura hadn't called to him, and would never acknowledge him, but he had to keep his time travel secret. Sasuke hn'd in acknowledgment at Sakura. As soon as Sakura got to the duo, she uppercut Naruto, who landed on his head and said, "Iteeeeeeeee! That hurt Sakura-chan.." with a whine.
Sasuke shot a glare at her, but she didn't pay any attention to it, she was too busy swooning over him. Well, I guess the old team dynamic is back. Naruto had one hand on his chin and one hand on the top of his head, and was muttering under his breath. "I miss the other Sakura, 'ttebayo..." Sasuke had to bite back a laugh. Sakura hadn't been so tsundere-ish to Naruto in a long time, but then again, it had always been pretty funny. After a while, though, it got annoying. Pain does not equal funny ALL the time.
Sasuke walked over to his teammates but decided only to pay attention to one. Sasuke held out a hand to Naruto, who was sitting on the ground rubbing his head. This action earned a confused look from the pinkette. Naruto smirked at Sasuke, then gripped his hand and pulled himself up to a standing position. "Thanks, Teme," Naruto said, his grin growing wider when Sasuke scoffed.
Sakura looked back and forth between Naruto and Sasuke, working her brain to understand why they were gazing at each other like an old married couple. Then it hit her. Sakura gasped and her face heated up a bit before she said, "OH MY KAMI-" and ran off to tell her best friend and long-time crush, Ino Yamanaka. Naruto's face morphed into a look of confusion and he yelled to her, "Oi! Sakura-Chan! Where are you going!? Wait, 'ttebayo! Wanna go get some ramen with me later!?"
Sasuke blushed when he realized why Sakura had run away squealing like a schoolgirl after he had helped Naruto. 'Damn it, Dobe. You're gonna make me blow our cover!' Sasuke thought to himself. He looked at Naruto who was muttering to himself.

^NARUTO POV^

Naruto rubbed his chin and head after Sakura uppercut him, making him land on the top of his head. It hurt profusely. Naruto was only acting dumb, but there was seriously no actual reason to punch him like that. He muttered under his breath about how he missed the older, more mature Sakura, who didn't send him flying into the air every time he greeted her.
Suddenly, Naruto saw Sasuke hold out his pale hand for him. Naruto smirked and grabbed the raven's hand, pulling himself up and saying, "Thanks, Teme." Naruto smirked even wider when Sasuke scoffed. Naruto and Sasuke locked eyes for a moment, but it didn't last long because Naruto soon broke eye contact to look at Sakura, who was looking back and forth between him and Sasuke. Naruto shot Sasuke a look of confusion when Sakura's eyes widened and she screeched, "OH MY KAMI-" and ran away. "Oi! Sakura-chan! Where are you going!? Wait, 'ttebayo! Wanna get some ramen with me later!?" Naruto yelled after her. He looked over at Sasuke, who had a blush covering his face and his sweat dropped. Damnit...