😭Pencil incident and Girlfriend incident😭

🤡Pencil Incident🤡-

When I was about 6 years old in first grade me and my friend named Evan were hanging out together with my other friend Asiah Green and we all were playing with sharpened pencil's.I wanted to try something out with them so I told them that we should poke ourselves to see how sharp the pencil's were.

Evan wanted to poke me first so I let him and he did it very soft so I wouldn't get hurt.BUT ME ON THE OTHER HAND!I stabbed him with full force in his palm and he was bursting out in tears and my teacher came over and sent me to the principals office.

I burst in tears crying and screaming bc I was super sorry and I told them we were playing a game and that we didn't know that would happen.WE HAD VERY SMOOTH BRAIN BACK THEN TvT.

💀Girlfriend Incident💀-

I was back in Kindergarten at 6 yrs old and yes I was a trouble maker in kindergarten😭🤣.I was hanging out with my friend Rosalie but I just call her Rosa and we were just talking like normal 6 year old's.I talked to my other friend named King that was his last name because I can't spell his first.

I went up to King to talk about who he and I liked back then but tbh I didn't like anyone back then.He was talking about who he liked and out of the blue he called me his girlfriend and told other people what he said about that which made me a little mad but I didn't care because I got over the false statement.

I was so mad and flustered at the statement at the time because I had no capability to love anyone romantically or physically in touch.I had what you would call apathy especially for my parents but that's a story for another time.

(316 words)

😘GOODBYEEE😘 I'll will make a pt.2 soon🤓🤡