😘Tongue incident and tantrum incident😘

💀tongue touch incident💀-

I was in 1st grade at the age of 6 and me and my friend Asiah Green from the last story were in the cafeteria eating like always with my other friends.We were eating all together like we normally would.

BUT ME AND MY SMOOTH ASS BRAIN ASKED "Oh! Asiah, can we put our tongues together?I wanna know what our tongues taste like."💀💀💀HALP💀🕳️🚶🏽‍♀️.She said sure because she and I thought it was a great idea.

We did this infront of our whole class because back then because we used to be innocent beans and didn't know what doing that meant.after we were done putting our tongues together he giggled and continued the rest of our day like nothing happened.

I back then thought that what we did was fun and exciting to me because it was something new. but the more I think about it now, the more I feel embarrassed and flustered because of my foolish actions 😭.

 but the more I think about it now, the more I feel embarrassed and flustered because of my foolish actions 😭

👿Tantrum incident👿-

I was back in kindergarten as a not so innocent 5 year old (i was a menace🤡).I was doing something with my friends that day and I was so caught up with what I was doing I didn't realize my teacher was calling out my name and telling me to stop doing what I was doing.

I yelled at my teacher when I heard her while holding my scissors(no i didn't do anything with the scissors💀).She took my stuff away and practically yelled at me when she told me to go to the "time out corner".

I didn't want to go so I started screaming and crying while jumping up and down.When I was yelled at again to go sit in the time out corner I picked up a chair and threw it in the direction of another classmate of mine.

It hit the student in the ankle leaving them bawling their eyes out the whole time.After this incident my teacher sent me to the principals office yelling at me for doing such a thing to the other student, but I didn't mean to hit them in the leg on purpose, I was just blinded by my anger that's all really.

I was so mad after when I got to the principals office because my mom had to come and pick me up from school.I did tell my mother the whole story word-for-word and she didn't ground me but instead gave me a long-ass lecture for about an hour to tell me whats different from right and wrong and that I know better than what I just did infront of the teachers, and the class.

I did tell my mother the whole story word-for-word and she didn't ground me but instead gave me a long-ass lecture for about an hour to tell me whats different from right and wrong and that I know better than what I just did infront of the teacher...

(525 words)

🤡ME🤡-HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING THIS SHIT AND I WILL MAKE A PART 3 SO SEE YA SOON BYE😘AND IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING ON MY SANEGIYUU STORY...I've had no motivation lately and i'm thinking of what to do next and until I think of an idea i will post it so bye.🕳️🚶🏽‍♀️.....