「 ᴄʜ. 0 || ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 」

~ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘴 ~

to Highway to Hell

A story concept I came up with about our favorite stubborn pyromaniac with daddy issues, and a lonely supposed psychopath - aka, you - with quite the mystery of a life.

I just wanted to open with a few things before I started publishing official book chapters. Feel free to skip out on all this reading if you don't feel like going through it.

Schedule / Updates:

Every Wednesday & Saturday (these dates stand true for all my work — at least until I get out of school, or, until I'm finally freed of writers block — updates are given to the book that currently seems the most popular — so, if Hearts Hellfire has more reads than Highway to Hell, Hearts Hellfire will be updated first).

Plagiarism:

Please do NOT plagiarize my work. Do not copy my concepts, ideas, or narratives. Try and recognize the differences between inspiration and COPYING.

Inspiration is fine, just, avoid creating a word-for-word copy of my content. Thank you.

Rights:

I do not own ANY of the rights to LEGO or Lego Monkie Kid. This is a work of Fan fiction. Meaning I am not the original mind behind the TV show or the brand.

Thank you for reading this for those who did. It's just a few important pointers and pieces of information I figured I'd make clear before we officially began.

Anyways, stay tuned for more fandom-filled content coming soon!

And stay amazing 👍✨

240 words —