Zombie Apocalypse: Granny Edition

Once upon a time, there was a small town called Spookyville. It was famous for its annual Halloween festival, where people from all over the world came to celebrate the spooky season.

One year, a group of friends decided to spend the night in the town's most haunted house. They thought it would be funny to scare each other and see who could last the longest in the creepy old mansion.

As the night wore on, strange things began to happen. Doors creaked open on their own, shadows moved across the walls, and eerie whispers filled the air. The friends were frightened but also excited, thinking it was all part of the game.

But then, one of the friends disappeared, and the others couldn't find him anywhere. They searched every room and every corner of the house, but he was nowhere to be found.

Just as they were about to give up, they heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the basement. They raced down the stairs to find their missing friend, only to discover that he had been turned into a zombie!

The friends panicked and ran for their lives, but the zombie chased after them, grabbing them one by one and turning them into his undead minions. Soon, the entire town was overrun by zombies, and the Halloween festival turned into a real-life nightmare.

In the end, the only person left alive was a little old lady who had been knitting in her rocking chair all night. She looked up from her knitting and saw the army of zombies approaching her house. Without missing a beat, she stood up, grabbed her shotgun, and said, "Well, I guess it's time to start knitting some zombie-slaying scarves."

And so, the little old lady became the unlikely hero of Spookyville, armed with nothing but her knitting needles and her wits. She fought off the zombie horde and saved the town from certain doom, but unfortunately, she was bitten in the process and turned into a zombie herself.

The moral of the story? Never underestimate the power of a little old lady with a shotgun and a passion for knitting. And always be careful when exploring haunted houses, or you might just end up as a zombie's next meal.