The Not So Scary Ghost

Once upon a time, in a small town surrounded by hills, there lived a ghost. This ghost was not like the others. It was not scary or frightening at all. In fact, it was quite cute. It had big, round eyes and a small body. It was white and fluffy, and it floated around, trying to scare people.

Every night, the ghost would come out of its hiding place and try to scare the people who lived in the town. It would float around the streets, trying to make spooky noises and jump out at people. But no matter what it did, no one was ever scared of it.

The ghost tried everything to scare people. It would make scary faces, make spooky noises, and even try to touch people, but nothing worked. The people in the town just laughed and thought the ghost was adorable.

The ghost felt sad and frustrated. It wanted to be a scary ghost like all the others, but it just couldn't do it. It even went to other ghosts for advice, but they just laughed at it, telling the ghost it was too cute to be scary.

One day, as the ghost was floating around, it saw a little girl crying. The ghost floated over to her and asked her why she was crying. The girl said she was scared because she thought there was a monster under her bed.

The ghost had an idea. It floated under the bed and started making spooky noises. The girl started to giggle, and the ghost realized that it was making her laugh instead of scaring her. The ghost felt happy that it could make someone laugh, even if it wasn't scary.

From that day on, the ghost decided to stop trying to be scary. Instead, it would try to make people laugh and smile. It would play pranks on the townspeople, and they would all laugh and have fun together.

The ghost realized that it didn't have to be scary to be loved. It could be cute and make people happy instead. And so, the cute ghost lived happily ever after, spreading joy and laughter wherever it went.